5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

charger1

Reaction score
My Tungsten went into production on 7/25 and is currently in status JB at the body vendor getting its bedliner and other accessories installed that the assembly line does not handle. Hoping for a shipping date soon. BTW the RAM website we can all access still has a October 14th delivery date for my truck. 🤷‍♂️

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My Tungsten went into production on 7/25 and is currently in status JB at the body vendor getting its bedliner and other accessories installed that the assembly line does not handle. Hoping for a shipping date soon. BTW the RAM website we can all access still has a October 14th delivery date for my truck. 🤷‍♂️
The Sterling Heights area has got to be swimming with trucks parked all around. Typically, JB would be a 2-3 day process for most trucks (step bars, spray in liner, etc).

Sounds like it won't be long now! Can't wait to see some of these trucks.

I had the chance to grab a '25 big horn as my rental yesterday, but opted for the loaded Tahoe...

Scotty3585

Reaction score
As of today, my order was placed May 9th, scheduled for production July 9th, and still no build date. My dealer is saying it has a ship date of 8/12 but they are unable to see if it's actually being built. I ordered a 25 Laramie. When I contacted Customer Service, they stated that the tracker was down, again, and they were going to escalate this case.

Users who are viewing this thread