5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
perhaps there is hope for late summer then. I seen all of yours are 5ft 7 beds that have went to D1 looks like they are running a batch of those together maybe.
mine is a 6ft 4 bed. thanks for the reply.
I don't have any longbeds on order to compare sorrry!

shep023

Reaction score
My VIN actually showed up quite a bit ago on the Ram tracker, but I just today received an email from my dealer saying they had gotten official word from Ram that I had a VIN and D status. /shrug

PetePA

Reaction score
Just called my rep. Mine still in D. Based on Anthony MD list, probably because I didn't order until April. We'll give it 2 more weeks :).

Peterhenric

Reaction score
Dealer told me that there is still a “production issue with limited Level A but it is software based? And should be resolved soon. That’s why they started doing builds now.

Beachumz

Reaction score
I, too, received my VIN today and am also in D Status.
I have a Rebel Level 2 ordered as well. I have been D1 for awhile and over 2 weeks past my D1 estimated ship date of June 14th. Dealer said it's still showing June 14th. Still no Rebel Equipment Level 2s on the nationwide search yet. Good luck!

Beachumz

Reaction score

Ramboy13

Reaction score
Yea thats real. It is just the level 1 rebel package. They are all over the country right now. No level 2s yet.
The part that interested me was the color. River Rock or forged blue. It’s been restricted and I’m told it can’t be ordered. But now two trucks are showing up with it.

dcchris311

Reaction score
There's 5 Tungsten models now populating on the search results!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240627_065210_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240627_065210_Chrome.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 22

Beachumz

Reaction score
The part that interested me was the color. River Rock or forged blue. It’s been restricted and I’m told it can’t be ordered. But now two trucks are showing up with it.
Got it! Sad they are doing colors before Level 2 equipment! Whoever is doing those dealer pages could he do that for rebels maybe? I asked ram directly about when they would start production for the Rebel Level 2 groups. I got the "your case worker will contact you within 24 to 48 hours with that answer. I asked that Monday....

dammitbobby

Reaction score
Got it! Sad they are doing colors before Level 2 equipment! Whoever is doing those dealer pages could he do that for rebels maybe? I asked ram directly about when they would start production for the Rebel Level 2 groups. I got the "your case worker will contact you within 24 to 48 hours with that answer. I asked that Monday....
Same answer I got when I called about my limited. I called back and they said the case was closed out and referred me to rams website where I can check the status of my build…

Users who are viewing this thread