5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TroyJonesSF

Reaction score
I don't want any of that AI crap in my truck. I hate copilot on my computer, and I hate Facebooks AI too. if I get to the point I can't think for myself then put me 6 foot under.
just saying. :cool:
My reference to AI had nothing to do with what is included in your truck.

Customer service will be greatly improved with AI. The person who actually talked to a customer service person likely only got information that is readily accessed and assessed both of which is highly imperfect and takes time to get. AI will allow customers to get better, more complete information, more quickly.

AleksanderSuave

Reaction score

AleksanderSuave

Reaction score
I didn't have unrealistic expectations. actually, just the opposite. but I did not expect to get my truck 6 months after I ordered it. and by the way it's still not scheduled.
I have never waited this long as I custom order my trucks and have for over 20 years. never once even on a new release did I wait this long. the longest one was 9 weeks.
what I and others think is that ram would rather build trucks that sit on lots and cost money than build the ones that will not be at the dealers 2 days. poor business practices and a really ****ty release of a truck in my opinion then to top it off there is no communication from anyone! and I ordered my truck from my local dealer not one of the sponsors of the boards. I didn't even know about this forum until after I ordered my Ram limited.
Everyone has been warned multiple times over that production on new 2025's was a guess at best.
If you know yourself well enough to know this would be an issue, you should have just gotten a production model or an incoming one from a dealer.

The world has changed since 2020. The last 4 years have been "unexpected delays" and "extended wait times". I guess you havent noticed?
I dont disagree that it sucks. Im getting ready to order my RHO and expecting "sometime this year" as the delivery isnt fun either. I just dont see what complaining about something you knew was reality, is going to accomplish now?

Foxman

Reaction score
Everyone has been warned multiple times over that production on new 2025's was a guess at best.
If you know yourself well enough to know this would be an issue, you should have just gotten a production model or an incoming one from a dealer.

The world has changed since 2020. The last 4 years have been "unexpected delays" and "extended wait times". I guess you havent noticed?
I dont disagree that it sucks. Im getting ready to order my RHO and expecting "sometime this year" as the delivery isnt fun either. I just dont see what complaining about something you knew was reality, is going to accomplish now?
Sometimes, I think this forum is a great stress reliever for some of us. Its let's us get some of our frustration out to others who are feeling the same pain. To my friends who are waiting for their trucks, my order for a Tungsten went in on Feb 11, 2024. I check this page every day and read the comments. I am fortunate enough to be able to afford a nice truck. While I can't say that I enjoy the wait, it does make the delivery day a lot more exciting because I have anticipated that day for a looonnngg time. It makes me appreciate the truck all the more.

We all should consider ourselves blessed to able to afford such nice vehicles. The delivery day will be a lot more enjoyable for those of us who've endured the wait, than the ones who have just bought off of the lot.

So, sit back, relax, and savor a smooth drink and count your blessings my friends! Happy Fathers Day.

lonepeak

Reaction score
Got a call from local RAM dealer yesterday not my regular dealer and he noticed I had spoken to someone awhile back who is no longer there about the '25 Limited. He said they are expecting shipments of Limiteds in July and I asked if they would have the A equipment group. He asked, what is that. I said about everything a Limited owner would want. Unlike his well informed predecessor he and his dealership are no longer on my possible dealer list.

Users who are viewing this thread