5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beachumz

Reaction score
I'm so on the fence. Seriously considering cancelling my billet silver for a forged blue, but I don't think I will.
That's the color I originally wanted after I found out that the stopped the flat Grey colors. But cannot go wrong with Black. Just is always dirty.

dammitbobby

Reaction score
I'm so on the fence. Seriously considering cancelling my billet silver for a forged blue, but I don't think I will.
I would have cancelled my ivory white color for forged blue metallic but I love the ebony red interior color and I don’t think it would look good with the forged blue.

Ski Bum

Reaction score
Does anyone know if you can order the 360 surround camera WITHOUT having to order the Advanced Safety Group II package?

Ramboy13

Reaction score
I would have cancelled my ivory white color for forged blue metallic but I love the ebony red interior color and I don’t think it would look good with the forged blue.
Anthony said that even if they do release it soon, it'll be a couple of months before the body panels (bumpers) catch up. It's like we just can't win.
I saw the Forged Blue on a Jeep a couple of months ago, and it was with the blackout package (whatever Jeep calls the Night Edition) - and thought I was really sharp. So of course I can't get that color or the Night Edition on the Tungsten. :(.

PetePA

Reaction score
Anthony said that even if they do release it soon, it'll be a couple of months before the body panels (bumpers) catch up. It's like we just can't win.
I saw the Forged Blue on a Jeep a couple of months ago, and it was with the blackout package (whatever Jeep calls the Night Edition) - and thought I was really sharp. So of course I can't get that color or the Night Edition on the Tungsten. :(.
FWIW, my coworker has a 2025 in the billet silver and it looks amazing. It will look even better with a ceramic coating. I honestly don't think you can go wrong with the colors currently available.

dcchris311

Reaction score
Looks like there starting to offer a few incentives now on all truck models EXCEPT the RHO......

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240630_090737_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240630_090737_Chrome.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 26

dammitbobby

Reaction score
Looks like there starting to offer a few incentives now on all truck models EXCEPT the RHO......
I believe they had the same “incentive” last month I say “incentive” because current interest rates are insane and they can’t even come close to my credit union. I’d be paying that 1k back and then some in interest.

dammitbobby

Reaction score
And now we've got TUNGSTEN in a build stage and more limiteds in D1 status.
now, the tungsten in build still has a ship date of over a month from now which is abnormal, so perhaps they're forecasting a longer inspection time or body-vendor time, but just had to share some good news!

View attachment 185329
I know you’re not going to have an exact answer for this but the trucks that do ship the beginning of August what is the average ship time from factory to your dealership?

Pikeman_66

Reaction score
My limited with level A equipment group was scheduled on June 24. No estimated ship date yet though. It was just updated within the last 2 days. So the ram website to track it is definitely behind a little. Ordered 4/30
I Ve gotten no movement on my limited level A ordered Jan. 23 as of 6/30/24. Struggling to accept they started building tungsten’s before filling the sold units ordered early. Seems like there is no Ryne or reason to how they build these. I truely wish I had swallowed my pride and just stayed with the Chevy. I could have ordered twice and received twice for the length of time this is taking. I really want to try out the Ram but this is making it very hard to enjoy the process.

dammitbobby

Reaction score
I Ve gotten no movement on my limited level A ordered Jan. 23 as of 6/30/24. Struggling to accept they started building tungsten’s before filling the sold units ordered early. Seems like there is no Ryne or reason to how they build these. I truely wish I had swallowed my pride and just stayed with the Chevy. I could have ordered twice and received twice for the length of time this is taking. I really want to try out the Ram but this is making it very hard to enjoy the process.
Not sure if it’s because my build is more “simple”. Mine is the ivory white pearl coat, limited level A, and locking rear diff.

dammitbobby

Reaction score
Mine is delmonico red 6 ft 4 bed with level A , towing, pano roof, off road group
I too wanted the 6ft bed, but I wanted ram boxes more for dry storage. Unfortunately I also think that’s what is holding yours up. If you look at Anthony’s screen shots you see trucks that were ordered days ago that were already scheduled.

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
I know you’re not going to have an exact answer for this but the trucks that do ship the beginning of August what is the average ship time from factory to your dealership?
Normally would be 3-5 weeks but at the beginning of a production run (Level 1 Limited or Tungsten I imagine you're tlaking about) may take a little longer for inspection.

Users who are viewing this thread