5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2025 Ram 1500 Order Updates

Would I be dumb to put a order in on a 2025 Limited - with 6 ft bed, pearl white, color matched bumpers, nothing else special... and expect it this year? I kind of have to buy it "this" year.
Right on the fringe of getting it this year or not. They've been moving nicely lately but even still I'm estimating most of our orders placed now for higher level trims to be 10-16 weeks.

Slightly on topic / off topic question, but the one local sales person said if we do the special order now, they can lock in the $4000 cash back even though for that it says that you must take delivery by 10/31 and obvioulsy we would be well beyond that... I find that hard to believe it would still apply, anyone know for sure?

Got an update from Anthony that my truck is in JB at body vendor since 10/6. Progress! Do I see light at the end of the tunnel?
When you say light, do you mean that Stellantis train coming to run us all over? 🤣. Congratulations..hopefully they get it done and shipped to you soon.

Slightly on topic / off topic question, but the one local sales person said if we do the special order now, they can lock in the $4000 cash back even though for that it says that you must take delivery by 10/31 and obvioulsy we would be well beyond that... I find that hard to believe it would still apply, anyone know for sure?
Incentives are locked in when you order, if they are better when you take delivery you can use those instead. Ford (and I assume GM) does the same...

Incentives are locked in when you order, if they are better when you take delivery you can use those instead. Ford (and I assume GM) does the same...
The 4,000 is only good for a retail purchase it won’t work for leasing. But I got great lease terms on mine at the end of the day.

Yes that's correct the $4K rebate is lockable. Or you take what's available at time of delivery, whichever is better.
That's IF the order is placed correctly as sold order, signed buyers order, signed POC, same name/address to final buyer.

Yes that's correct the $4K rebate is lockable. Or you take what's available at time of delivery, whichever is better.
That's IF the order is placed correctly as sold order, signed buyers order, signed POC, same name/address to final buyer.
Great, thanks to all for helping clear that up!

Another dumb question, would picking a more basic color help it move along faster? Like Silver, rather than the White Pearl?

Ship date moved back from 10/9 to 10/26...this is getting old.

Incentive: My deal said that the highest or best incentive will get applied to my truck between order date and receive date.
For me that is:
$3,000 for 2025 Ram Laramie 4X4 off of Ram's website.
$1000 incentive from Consumer Reports membership and Stellantis incentive.
$500 for veterans

I ordered my truck Aug 15 and it entered into production phase Oct. 3, 2024. I call customer service 800-399-2668 every week to get update and depending upon who you talk to you will get more details on its build progress. I called 10/8 and they said 3 day until it gets shipped.

You want the details give them a call!!!!!

I ordered 3 trucks. First one was a limited ordered in January, then I changed my mind and ordered a rebel the first part of April, then they announced the Rebel x and placed an order for it April 30th. I still got tracker emails on all three. The first rebel was ordered April 12th, scheduled April 26th, started production and Aug 14th, built Aug 20th, shipped August 22nd. Had a delivery date of Sept 15 and it showed up a week early. The limited just showed up yesterday and had estimated arrival of Oct 14th. The Rebel X has been in production and since 9/20 and shows and estimated arrival of 12/04. So for me at least the tracker has been pretty accurate. Hopefully I can wait another 6-7 weeks or so.

Great, thanks to all for helping clear that up!

Another dumb question, would picking a more basic color help it move along faster? Like Silver, rather than the White Pearl?
You're custom ordering a truck to get exactly what you want and at the best price.
Since there is no way to guarantee an earlier delivery based on a color choice, I'd just get what you want.
If we were talking about HD tradesmans and you wanted one of those low volume commercial colors - different story.
But within regular 1500s in the *sarcasm* plethora of colors available, no predictable difference in timing enough to move the needle imo.

@FloridaSun just called my dealer and my estimated ship date is updated to 10/23. You might be back in D1 status.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back