5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2025 Ram 1500 Order Updates

Well, I arrived from Asia an hour ago and my new tungsten was in the driveway. I'll post my amazing experience with mark dodge later.

The truck is amazing, only one issue. I had some music on and suddenly the subwoofer turned off and it sounded like overall sound quality degraded. Anyone experience this?

Some zoom through in days. Other take months. Mine was built in about 3 days back at the beginning of August then sat in storage until just now. It’s a roll of the dice.
FYI. Move to JB status this morning. Hopefully get outa that quick. So went from G to JB in just over 3 days.

My salesman buddy just told me the main dealership contact he has received an email they are putting my truck on hold. It was at D1 as of last week. Have not had time to call them to get more details or find out why but I’m pissed and confused.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back