5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PetePA

Reaction score
I believe the RHO was supposed to be Q3 but it's now it looking like Q4 as you mentioned. Word on the street is that they'll be closing the factory for a 2 week retooling for the new trucks in July. We should see a jump in higher trim trucks late July/early August.

I've heard 2 weeks and 3 weeks. If it's 2 weeks and is in fact partially for retooling then this would be amazing news.

Pikeman_66

Reaction score
interesting. I thought someone said SHAP was going to be closed the entire month of July. The not-so-wonderful thing about rumors. We thought there was a 2 week shut-down in May/June, and that higher end trims would pick up after that. Anything to give us hope....
I am getting beyond hope anymore. I took an extra week off before we leave for vacation just in case I have to make a rash decision.

dcchris311

Reaction score
interesting. I thought someone said SHAP was going to be closed the entire month of July. The not-so-wonderful thing about rumors. We thought there was a 2 week shut-down in May/June, and that higher end trims would pick up after that. Anything to give us hope....

I'm going off a post from the RHO forums.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240611_131933_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240611_131933_Chrome.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 28

lonepeak

Reaction score
I'm going off a post from the RHO forums.
My dealer told me a week or so ago that his rep said SHAP closure for entire month. Once again we are abandoned by RAM for actual facts on anything. If I ever get a 2025 I'll be wondering what else I don't know. No confidence at this point.

Pikeman_66

Reaction score
I just called my sales guy, and he asked his RAM Rep. and was told there is no such shutdown scheduled.
well, isn't this interesting. once again, we have mixed information coming forth just like we did in May. thanks for the info.
seems depending which dealer you talk to they all heard something different from that meeting.

Reaction score
well, isn't this interesting. once again, we have mixed information coming forth just like we did in May. thanks for the info.
seems depending which dealer you talk to they all heard something different from that meeting.
Yeah, Im going to follow up with him and show him the Screenshot from RHORam

dcchris311

Reaction score
I have a feeling that some dealers are saying what they can and making up other details to keep their customers happy and from jumping ship. Speculation of course.

Ramboy13

Reaction score
Tomorrow marks 2 weeks since I called ram cares so I’m gonna call them back and escalate my inquiry. I will be sure to ask them about a shutdown.
Best of luck! I predict a non-answer, but I honestly hope you have better luck.

dcchris311

Reaction score
We need a YouTuber who has also ordered a 2025 to helps us get information. Voicing their frustration with the lack fo communication in regards to builds or any info.

Cueva del Osos

Reaction score
We need a YouTuber who has also ordered a 2025 to helps us get information. Voicing their frustration with the lack fo communication in regards to builds or any info.
Nah…..that’ll just get them a cease & desist letter…auto makers are just like Rv manufacturers and they will take steps to stop bad PR from an internet jockey.

PetePA

Reaction score
Nah…..that’ll just get them a cease & desist letter…auto makers are just like Rv manufacturers and they will take steps to stop bad PR from an internet jockey.
I was gonna post earlier at work but got busy. Agree that the PR issues outweigh satiating our small group's appetite for information. We won't be told. I understand why, but it doesn't make it suck much less 😭

dcchris311

Reaction score
Here's a post from a member who tracking builds on the RHO forum.

Member data updated in top chart. Everyone is still in D status currently

Update on the current HO Hurricane builds, 822 Limiteds and Limited Longhorns built so far, 62 of those completed/shipped with a start to finish ranging from 60+ days down to the most recent shipping 5 days after starting production. Still havent seen a Tungstun yet.

Ramboy13

Reaction score
I don't really get why they'd have to retool. Or why that would impact higher trims.

Users who are viewing this thread