5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shano

Reaction score
Hello Shane

Thank you for contacting Ram Truck Information Center.

Congratulations on your new build! This is very exciting!

This is a courtesy email update regarding your 2025 Ram 1500 factory order status.

My name is Heather, and I will be monitoring your vehicle order throughout the build process. I have opened this special tracking file to provide you with available status updates along the way.

I see your current status is waiting for production to begin. I can understand the anxiety for this stage of a preordered build. I am showing no concerns at this time.

I am now reviewing this concern to assist with a quicker resolution. As soon as I have further information I will reach out to you, or every couple weeks if there are no changes.

If you have any outstanding questions or order update inquiries, we do encourage you to reach out to your ordering dealership for the fastest response possible. Additional email communications provided to this email are un-monitored and will be responded to once additional updates are available to share.

Thank you for your loyalty and we’re proud to have you as a member of the Ram Truck Family!
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further assistance by replying to this email or calling us at 866-726-4636.

Best wishes,
Heather
Ram Truck Information Center

HowDoYouTruck

Reaction score
Hello Shane

This is a courtesy email update regarding your 2025 Ram 1500 factory order status.

My name is Heather, and I will be monitoring your vehicle order throughout the build process. I have opened this special tracking file to provide you with available status updates along the way.

I see your current status is waiting for production to begin. I can understand the anxiety for this stage of a preordered build. I am showing no concerns at this time.

I am now reviewing this concern to assist with a quicker resolution. As soon as I have further information I will reach out to you, or every couple weeks if there are no changes.

If you have any outstanding questions or order update inquiries, we do encourage you to reach out to your ordering dealership for the fastest response possible. Additional email communications provided to this email are un-monitored and will be responded to once additional updates are available to share.

Thank you for your loyalty and we’re proud to have you as a member of the Ram Truck Family!
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further assistance by replying to this email or calling us at 866-726-4636.

Best wishes,
Heather

Ah, the old "Your call is very important to us, please continue holding for the next available operator".

Gotta love it...

PetePA

Reaction score
Hello Shane

Best wishes,
Heather

Sheesh, I take offense to that. She implied that you have anxiety. Is she a doctor? I thought she worked for the Ram Truck Information Center. :ROFLMAO:

TroyJonesSF

Reaction score
I don't really get why they'd have to retool. Or why that would impact higher trims.
Three reasons: In many applications, tools wear out. Second, new models likely require different tooling (otherwise, it would be the same vehicle as last year). Third, "retooling" is a term that encompasses replacing wear parts (better than shutting down one day because this part failed, the next day because another part failed) all at once.

cpetku

Reaction score

My name is X, and I will be monitoring your vehicle order throughout the build process.
I think you're referring to the RHO prommiser app. I doubt there will be a 2025 RHO builder at SHAP for a few months yet.

How many others feel special and have their own dedicated vehicle tracker person?
How many trucks is this person tracking?
How often is the status checked?
What happens when the status changes? Does a file simply get updated? Sounds like this could be handled by a bot...

TroyJonesSF

Reaction score
I think you're referring to the RHO prommiser app. I doubt there will be a 2025 RHO builder at SHAP for a few months yet.

How many others feel special and have their own dedicated vehicle tracker person?
What happens when the status changes? Does a file simply get updated? Sounds like this could be handled by a bot...
CP, I agree that this will ultimately be a service handled by AI. I have noticed that Ram is introducing some features that use CoPilot, Microsofts generative AI product.

Pikeman_66

Reaction score
CP, I agree that this will ultimately be a service handled by AI. I have noticed that Ram is introducing some features that use CoPilot, Microsofts generative AI product.
I don't want any of that AI crap in my truck. I hate copilot on my computer, and I hate Facebooks AI too. if I get to the point I can't think for myself then put me 6 foot under.
just saying. :cool:

AleksanderSuave

Reaction score
sure lets put another truck up available before we can even build the ones that have been sold for 6 months, great idea Ram! (sarcasm:mad:)
The majority of consumers dont buy their trucks by contacting 1 of the 4 forums sponsors and putting in a manual order (the way most here have so far for the RHO).
The online builder is an important tool.

Expecting to get the truck days after you ordered it is unrealistic. Anthony (and others) were up front that production schedule was anyone's guess.

If anything, you should be happy that the tool is up. It will increase orders and likely push production schedules forward. They build these in batches. More demand, more orders = more production.

Reaction score
The majority of consumers dont buy their trucks by contacting 1 of the 4 forums sponsors and putting in a manual order (the way most here have so far for the RHO).

Expecting to get the truck days after you ordered it is unrealistic. Anthony (and others) were up front that production schedule was anyone's guess.

If anything, you should be happy that the tool is up. It will increase orders and likely push production schedules forward. They build these in batches. More demand, more orders = more production.
The problem with the online builder is that it lets you select options that aren't actually available. I wanted the forge blue color and the GT package on my Rebel, and the online tool will let you select those options, but the factory will decline or place your order on hold.
If you go into a dealership and sit down with a salesperson, they have an actual order form to fill out and it will show you what can and cannot be optioned.

dammitbobby

Reaction score

No one is expect their truck days or weeks after we order it. My dealer flat out said 6-8 weeks from start of production. Everyone’s problem is there is no communication from Ram on when production will start. Dealers don’t know, their reps don’t know, no one knows. They announce the truck in November saying it will be available Q1 2024 with no stipulation that higher trims will be available later. It’s almost Q3 and there’s been no word.

Pikeman_66

Reaction score

I didn't have unrealistic expectations. actually, just the opposite. but I did not expect to get my truck 6 months after I ordered it. and by the way it's still not scheduled.
I have never waited this long as I custom order my trucks and have for over 20 years. never once even on a new release did I wait this long. the longest one was 9 weeks.
what I and others think is that ram would rather build trucks that sit on lots and cost money than build the ones that will not be at the dealers 2 days. poor business practices and a really ****ty release of a truck in my opinion then to top it off there is no communication from anyone! and I ordered my truck from my local dealer not one of the sponsors of the boards. I didn't even know about this forum until after I ordered my Ram limited.

Beachumz

Reaction score

It's not the special person etc etc. It's the same automated email that I got from "Heather" as well. 🤣

Tomorrow is my D1 status "estimated ship date" however there has been zero movement and I have yet to find a Rebel nationwide with the level 2 equipment package(14"screen) HOWEVER..... I did see there is a good bit of Laramies with the 14" screen now! There is light at the end of the tunnel.... I hope.

Beachumz

Reaction score
Got a link to one of these? I haven't seen anything available with the Level2 Equipment group on it, regardless of trim
Just do a nationwide search on Ram trucks website. Narrow by model and package. There are 8 currently with level 2 that I can see. I think Ram just added the search by package feature as well.

Users who are viewing this thread