5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rambox/E-torque order tracking

Duane

Reaction score
That is just rotten.....hope yours goes into production today.......anything on yours much different Slim than mine? Oh, and I also had the spray-in bedliner.

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That is just rotten.....hope yours goes into production today.......anything on yours much different Slim than mine? Oh, and I also had the spray-in bedliner.
I appreciate that your rooting for me, but I think I have to get to D1 somehow before I can think about any production. Maybe I'll be surprised one of these days! :)

I have the Limited 4x4 with E-Torque, RamBox, Ivory, 33 gallon tank, Sunroof, 22 inch tires, Bed Utility Group, Body colored Bumpers, Anti-Slip and Level 1

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Here is the latest update I got. Sounds to me like at least some portion of the Rambox installation is done at the body vendor. @Jared B got any insiders who can confirm?

"All 2019 Ram 1500 orders with the Cargo Management system are seeing extra time in production to accommodate the installation of this system
into the vehicle. I show your order has progressed to this stage and is scheduling to have this process completed shortly."

Nobody in that dept (obviously I have to be very vague here for anonymity reasons of the individual) but I will see if they can dig something up.

Boatjockey

Reaction score
I appreciate that your rooting for me, but I think I have to get to D1 somehow before I can think about any production. Maybe I'll be surprised one of these days! :)

I have the Limited 4x4 with E-Torque, RamBox, Ivory, 33 gallon tank, Sunroof, 22 inch tires, Bed Utility Group, Body colored Bumpers, Anti-Slip and Level 1
Slim, you and I have almost identical trucks. Mine was scheduled for building in June and then the week of July 23rd. All of a sudden my dealer emailed me Monday that I was in framing. Yesterday my truck showed as built and in I status. Don't give up. One day soon you may get that surprise notification that your truck is done.
Now comes the long wait for inspection, add ons, and shipping.

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Slim, you and I have almost identical trucks. Mine was scheduled for building in June and then the week of July 23rd. All of a sudden my dealer emailed me Monday that I was in framing. Yesterday my truck showed as built and in I status. Don't give up. One day soon you may get that surprise notification that your truck is done.
Now comes the long wait for inspection, add ons, and shipping.
I'd just like to get on the schedule!

ExcursionDiesel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
@stubright looks like yours is moving through the body shop. Not sure how to interpret the data.

Ingate / Rebay at Facility 07/13/18 10:40:00 AM MOPAR CUSTOM SHOP OPERATIONS BODY_VEND
Gate Out 07/19/18 11:48:00 AM STERLING HEIGHTS ASSEMBLY PLANT

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
@stubright looks like yours is moving through the body shop. Not sure how to interpret the data.

Ingate / Rebay at Facility 07/13/18 10:40:00 AM MOPAR CUSTOM SHOP OPERATIONS BODY_VEND
Gate Out 07/19/18 11:48:00 AM STERLING HEIGHTS ASSEMBLY PLANT
"Ingate / Rebay at Facility" - Confirmation/verification that the vehicle is physically at a given location
"Gate Out "- On truck to storage location to await shipping, or on truck to dealer

Sounds like the truck is in storage now

ExcursionDiesel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Good info. Is this the first Rambox on here to get all the way through Body Shop to storage?

I know for a fact that vehicles can sit in Storage waiting on parts. My Jeep sat for months awaiting EPA approval and DEF tank retrofitting.

As soon as one ships, it'll break lose and many will follow.

cjgerson

Reaction score
Is stubright even a member of the forum? I can't find him to confirm he has Ramboxes

202snowman

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this persons a member (and its probably not a Rambox or e-torque) but I'd be very pissed if this is true and the truck has been sitting in inspection for almost a month

[email protected] (RAM 1500 Limited CC 4x4 - Patriot Blue)
Date ordered: N/A
Current Status: I
D1 status date: 05/25/2018
Estimated delivery: TBD
Built pending inspection: 06/13/18 06:43:00 PM

ExcursionDiesel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Doesn't show up...but I have seen people having different screen names on their MOTS...so maybe he is under a different name

I could have sworn Stubright was a member. A search shows his name is referenced in a dozen posts...but now his name doesn't show as a member. Weird. @YoAdrian listed him as having Rambox only. I sent him a message on JeepGarage.

Last edited:

YoAdrian

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I could have sworn Stubright was a member. A search shows his name is referenced in a dozen posts...but now his name doesn't show as a member. Weird. @YoAdrian listed him as having Rambox only. I sent him a message on JeepGarage.
Stubright is only a JeepGarage member as far as I know; another one of our members just mentioned knowledge that he was Rambox so I added him to our list for SA.

His movement out of the “roach motel” :alien: is great news for all Rambox folks.

Duane

Reaction score
OK.....here is some possible good news for those waiting for eTorque & RamBox '19s.....
I called 2x yesterday; suddenly, mine is in 'G' status (trim).
As I haven't set-up my vehicle profile, mine was ordered on 05/08 & went into D on 06/15 and stayed there until yesterday. It is 2WD, Ivory Tri-Coat, limited slip, OWL 20s, eTorque, Ram Box, Sunroof, folding tonneau cover, bed divider/convenience packages, Level-1 Equipment Group, Indigo Frost interior.
I had been getting the same semi-form updates from FCA regarding slow RamBox productions, etc. Of amusing note, I actually received on 07/17/18 an e-mail FCA update telling me that my new Plymouth Sundance was still in 'D1' status (no kidding).
I hope for similar positive developments very quickly for each of you.

Mine is in 'JB' status, as of mid-day today. Oh, and it also had the 33 gallon tank & spray-in bedliner, if that helps anyone.

YoAdrian

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
RB+ET Foxman 5/1 - D1
RB+ET CJGerson 5/2 - JB
RB Stubright 5/3 - JB
*Both JBs in “MOPAR CUSTOM SHOP OPERATIONS BODY_VEND”*
RB-ET 202Snowman 5/3 - D1
RB-ET Neocane 5/5 - D1
RB+ET Edrclark 5/6 - D1
RB+ET BoatJockey 5/7 - D1 FCA CLAIMS A 7/23 BUILD
RB+ET Slim 5/7 - D
RB+ET Kramersp/Merc250 5/8 - JB
*Another JB in “MOPAR CUSTOM SHOP OPERATIONS BODY_VEND”*
RB+ET Edwards 5/9 - D1
RB Metb4 5/9 - D
RB-ET Dominac1 5/9 - D1
RB-ET Dominac2 5/9 - D1
RB+ET Tdubyadubya/Backrow71 5/12 - D
RB-ET Ramman 5/12 - JS
*Is this JS bad? “VASC - TAYLOR AUTO AUCTION YARD OFFSITE”*
RB+ET Tgeorge77 5/14 - D
RB-ET 1Raider 5/22 - D
RB+ET SpeedyV 5/25 - D1
RB+ET Jscoc 5/25 - D
RB+ET YoAdrian 6/27 - D. (Rambox + Hemi eTorque, Bighorn CC... with panoramic roof hole.) :cool:

Updating my list, 3 movers:

RB+ET @Foxman 5/1 - D1
RB+ET @cjgerson 5/2 - 7/9 JB
RB Stubright 5/3 - JB 7/19 JS
*JBs in “MOPAR CUSTOM SHOP OPERATIONS BODY_VEND”*
RB-ET @202snowman 5/3 - D1
RB-ET @Neocane 5/5 - D1
RB+ET @edrclark 5/6 - D1
RB+ET @Boatjockey 5/7 - 7/18 I
RB+ET @Slim 5/7 - D
RB+ET @Duane 5/8 - 7/19 JB
RB+ET @Kramersp Merc250 5/8 - 7/6 JB
RB+ET @Edwards 5/9 - D1
RB @metb4 5/9 - D
RB-ET @Dominacb 1 5/9 - D1
RB-ET @Dominacb 2 5/9 - D1
RB+ET @TDubyaDubya Backrow71 5/12 - D
RB-ET @Ramman 5/12 - 7/12 JS
*Is this bad? “VASC - TAYLOR AUTO AUCTION YARD OFFSITE”*
RB+ET Tgeorge77 5/14 - D
RB-ET @1Raider 5/22 - D
RB+ET @SpeedyV 5/25 - D1
RB+ET @jscoc 5/25 - D
RB+ET @YoAdrian 6/27 - D. (Rambox + Hemi eTorque, Bighorn CC... with panoramic roof hole.) :cool:

Foxman

Reaction score

RB+ET @Foxman 5/1 - D1
RB-ET @Neocane 5/5 - D1
RB+ET @edrclark 5/6 - D1
RB+ET @Slim 5/7 - D
RB+ET @Edwards 5/9 - D1
RB @metb4 5/9 - D
RB+ET Tgeorge77 5/14 - D
RB-ET @1Raider 5/22 - D
RB+ET @SpeedyV 5/25 - D1
RB+ET @jscoc 5/25 - D
RB+ET @YoAdrian 6/27 - D. (Rambox + Hemi eTorque, Bighorn CC... with panoramic roof hole.) :cool:

Dude!!! This rocks!!! Thanks for putting this together!!!!

thcmas35

Tracking order
Tracking order
Reaction score

RB+ET @Foxman 5/1 - D1
RB-ET @Neocane 5/5 - D1
RB+ET @edrclark 5/6 - D1
RB+ET @Slim 5/7 - D
RB+ET @Edwards 5/9 - D1
RB @metb4 5/9 - D
RB+ET Tgeorge77 5/14 - D
RB-ET @1Raider 5/22 - D
RB+ET @SpeedyV 5/25 - D1
RB+ET @jscoc 5/25 - D
Great list! I have seen Tesla owners start a shared Google Sheet with dates, color, model/trim, location, options etc that has turned out well. Could sort/filter/graph the data to better analyze tracking of vehicles. Not sure if someone wants to do that here but would be neat if someone had the capacity and capability of putting a link in here.

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Great list! I have seen Tesla owners start a shared Google Sheet with dates, color, model/trim, location, options etc that has turned out well. Could sort/filter/graph the data to better analyze tracking of vehicles. Not sure if someone wants to do that here but would be neat if someone had the capacity and capability of putting a link in here.
That would be useful, as MOTS doesn't show that level of detail in the list of vehicles.

Users who are viewing this thread