5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rambox/E-torque order tracking

Foxman

Reaction score
Wow! I just called FCA to experience their call center first hand. The folks on here are right. Clueless is an understatement.

First I called and they asked for the last 8 of my vin and informed me that was for a Plymouth Sundance as others have experienced.

Second: My estimated delivery date is 7/21/2018 and I'm in D1 as of 6/21/2018.

Her comment to me was:

"You never know, your truck may be there Saturday or Monday." Please call back after 7/23 if your truck hasn't arrived.

I asked her to check her system for any notes regarding delays on rambox trucks. I waited about 4 minutes and she told me her computer was moving slowly and she would call me back if she found any additional information about my truck.

...patience....breath....patience...

alwi228

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Nice work man! Thanks for doing that. When I first signed up to track my original RamBox order, I ended up printing the list out and going through the forum trying to match who ordered what....your way is much better lol. Cheers

ExcursionDiesel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
@YoAdrian and all: See if you guys can make an edit on the sheet. If so, we can add notes and y'all can put whatever else makes sense in it. If not, I'm sure I can change a permission somewhere so we can collaborate.

YoAdrian

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
@YoAdrian and all: See if you guys can make an edit on the sheet. If so, we can add notes and y'all can put whatever else makes sense in it. If not, I'm sure I can change a permission somewhere so we can collaborate.
Tried but can't edit, requested access (different screen name buy you should see my note). Can you change permissions to "everyone edit"? Then folks can update themselves, or others can update for them from MOTS.
EDIT: Also I could only attempt on desktop/laptop, the ipad won't do it without another app (google sheets).

Last edited:

ExcursionDiesel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Tried but can't edit, requested access (different screen name buy you should see my note). Can you change permissions to "everyone edit"? Then folks can update themselves, or others can update for them from MOTS.

Ok. Thanks. I'll try to get it set so everyone can edit it. Might be later today.

ExcursionDiesel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I found the setting and granted edit permissions to anyone with a link. Please be careful making changes! Enjoy!

Someone is making the sheet more detailed right now. Good job!

202snowman

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I found the setting and granted edit permissions to anyone with a link. Please be careful making changes! Enjoy!

Someone is making the sheet more detailed right now. Good job!

I added a couple of columns that I thought might have something to do with the holdup's, like the bed utility group, or off road package, etc.

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Very cool what you did here. Interesting to see this breakdown.

On a side note...it is very odd the Rambox, a place to store your tools, isn't available on tradesman.

Hope you guys get your trucks soon and this info helps you all see your truck through to your driveway.

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I added a couple of columns that I thought might have something to do with the holdup's, like the bed utility group, or off road package, etc.
I formatted those columns for you to highlight our selections...and then I sorted everything by order date. It's interesting to see where the builds shake out when you look at it that way.

ExcursionDiesel

Ram Guru
Reaction score

202snowman

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score

I went through everyone's signatures on here I could find and added the information to the spreadsheet that they have listed in their signature. I also skimmed this thread and added a few additional people.

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Damn only 2 Rebels. Waiting to order mine as the only available engine is the Hemi in Canada. I want to try the E-Torque.

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online