5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rambox/E-torque order tracking

ExcursionDiesel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Anyone with Ramboxes who wants to share their order progress please post your trucks status here. Indicate if it has E-torque as well. These two options have been causing big delays. By knowing who has Ramboxes and E-torque we can see who's moving forward in MOTS.

Mine was ordered 07/03 and is still a "New Order". Rambox and E-torque.

Last edited:

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone with Ramboxes who wants to share their order progress please post your trucks status here. Indicate if it has E-torque as well. These two options have neen causing big delays. By knowing who has Ramboxes and E-torque we can see who's moving forward in MOTS.

Mine was order 07/03 and is still a "New Order". Rambox and E-torque.
Mine was ordered 5/25 and went into D1 status on 6/1. There are several others with the same D1 (or even D) status from that timeframe.

YoAdrian

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone with Ramboxes who wants to share their order progress please post your trucks status here. Indicate if it has E-torque as well.

When did Rambox ordering open up, was it 5/1? Collecting it all together for analysis, here’s what May currently looks like. Creeping forward but the flood gates certainly are not open. Let’s all hope for a BIG week very soon when the 5/3 to 5/9 orders leap into production!

RB+ET Foxman 5/1 - D1
RB+ET CJGerson 5/2 - JB
RB Stubright 5/3 - JB
*Both JBs in “MOPAR CUSTOM SHOP OPERATIONS BODY_VEND”*
RB-ET 202Snowman 5/3 - D1
RB-ET Neocane 5/5 - D1
RB+ET Edrclark 5/6 - D1
RB+ET BoatJockey 5/7 - D1 FCA CLAIMS A 7/23 BUILD
RB+ET Slim 5/7 - D
RB+ET Kramersp/Merc250 5/8 - JB
*Another JB in “MOPAR CUSTOM SHOP OPERATIONS BODY_VEND”*
RB+ET Edwards 5/9 - D1
RB Metb4 5/9 - D
RB-ET Dominac1 5/9 - D1
RB-ET Dominac2 5/9 - D1
RB+ET Tdubyadubya/Backrow71 5/12 - D
RB-ET Ramman 5/12 - JS
*Is this JS bad? “VASC - TAYLOR AUTO AUCTION YARD OFFSITE”*
RB+ET Tgeorge77 5/14 - D
RB-ET 1Raider 5/22 - D
RB+ET SpeedyV 5/25 - D1
RB+ET Jscoc 5/25 - D
RB+ET YoAdrian 6/27 - D. (Rambox + Hemi eTorque, Bighorn CC... with panoramic roof hole.) :cool:

Last edited:

jscoc

Reaction score
Ordered a rebel with Rambox and etorque on 5/25 still in D status I called last week and I guess I bounced between statuses they said I've only been in D 18 days now

202snowman

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Ordered a rebel with Rambox and etorque on 5/25 still in D status I called last week and I guess I bounced between statuses they said I've only been in D 18 days now
I had that happen with my order multiple times. Moving between C and D

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
When did Rambox ordering open up, was it 5/1? Collecting it all together for analysis, here’s what May currently looks like. Creeping forward but the flood gates certainly are not open. Let’s all hope for a BIG week very soon when the 5/3 to 5/9 orders leap into production!

RB+ET CJGerson 5/2 - JB!
RB Stubright 5/3 - JB!
RB-ET 202Snowman 5/3 - D1
RB-ET Neocane 5/5 - D1
RB+ET BoatJockey 5/7 - D1
RB+ET Slim 5/7 - D
RB+ET Edwards 5/9 - D1
RB-ET Ramman 5/12 - JS!
RB-ET 1Raider 5/22 - D
RB+ET YoAdrian 6/27 - D. (Rambox + Hemi eTorque, Bighorn CC... with panoramic roof hole.) :cool:
I ordered (RB+ET) on 5/25 (D1 since 6/1, which aligns more or less to this list.)

202snowman

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I ordered (RB+ET) on 5/25 (D1 since 6/1, which aligns more or less to this list.)
It's very weird that they moved a bunch of you guys to D1 so early, yet have let you all sit in that stage so long. It's like the pulled the trigger way to early sicsince ghey3 had no intention of building it within 30 days (or had some major production / supply issue) and just didn't move you back to D.

TimG

Reaction score

Same here. Ordered a Rebel on My 14, been bouncing between C and D ever since. Ramboxes and Etorque as well.

YoAdrian

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
It's very weird... since they had no intention of building it within 30 days (or had some major production / supply issue) and just didn't move you back to D.
Yep, I suspect they intended to begin construction but ran into the unpleasant Rambox (+eTorque) surprises and had to decide whether to quietly delay folks in D1 or actually admit they had to be dragged backwards to D. Ram communication policies seem to be guided by “silence is golden”, and honestly if delays were expected to be short (1-2 weeks) I would actually agree that the disappointment of bad news wouldn’t have been required.

At 8-ish weeks though the lack of info has gotten a bit stupid; Ram’s highly valued early-ordering customers really should be given more e.g. the recent notes that “Ramboxes are moving now, approx ten per day, yours is expected to begin on xx/yy.” Hopefully this info keeps coming out, and is accurate... ok, that’s the cue for our pessimists!

jscoc

Reaction score
I contacted my dealer the other day to get me an update, I had to edit my order right after I got my vin number so I just want to make sure my vin didn't change I read another member made a change to an order and his vin changed and the dealer never notified him, once I confirm my vin I'm signing up for MOTS

Ram19Va

Reaction score
Forgive the noob question, but searching for MOTS on google didn't really return any relevant results. Wondering what that is? I plan on creating a Mopar and U-connect account when I get the truck though.

202snowman

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Forgive the noob question, but searching for MOTS on google didn't really return any relevant results. Wondering what that is? I plan on creating a Mopar and U-connect account when I get the truck though.

It's a place on the jeep Garage forum where you can pay a membership fee and one of the moderators on there will track you vehicle progress once it reaches D1 thru shipment to the dealer.

edrclark

Staff member
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Site Supporter
Reaction score
You can add me to your list of ETorque and rambox. I think is a bad sign that even the trucks with rambox that were built, all of them are in storage. Something must be wrong with them.

202snowman

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
You can add me to your list of ETorque and rambox. I think is a bad sign that even the trucks with rambox that were built, all of them are in storage. Something must be wrong with them.

They all still show as JB, which is the body vendor, not JS which is the storage area from hell. Maybe the body vendor has to do something with the rambox, Or just severely back up?

Users who are viewing this thread