5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
alacombe said:
It will be in D1 until 6/10 for sure. Seems likes a lot of these trucks stay in D1 for 30 days
And none of them have a build date.....

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm hoping for a miracle with the RamBox and the E-Torque. I need some hot dice!
1f61b.png

D

Deleted member103

firecadet613 said:
And none of them have a build date.....
AL . AL ? AL ! To much "pessimism" can lead to erectile disfunction . . . ! "They" say pessimistic-folk harbor deep rooted anxieties . . . does this all come from your DT taking "forever" to BE for you ?
1f62e.png

1f914.png

1f604.png
. Take 2 - 81mg aspirin to lower heart rate, get a good nights sleep and then we can resume some fun here again tomorrow perhaps ! ?
1f44d.png

D

Deleted member103

alacombe said:
Lmao....is this what they taught you in the Navy?
AL, I must confess . . . I don't know what "Lmao" means !? I'm guessing the L is for Lou ?
& YES, just a lucky guess or do you know someone that is/has been in the Navy ? Early-on in my Nav.-Career, AT SEA the cooks had to put "Salt-Peter" in the food. . . . so that by week 3 without sighting land or smell of the "scent of a woman" ( great movie by the way ), we wouldn't be Sexually Molesting each other . . . just so many "guys" can fit in a "Navy Bunk" . . .
1f914.png

263a.png

1f606.png

icon_lol.gif
! Too much info. ?
263a.png
Don't worry the vast majority of us (&me) couldn't wait to get back to Home Port to our wives or girl friends ! NO "E.D." issues HERE !
1f44d.png

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
hahahahhaahhahaahahahhahahaahhahahahahaahahahhahahaahahhaha

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Dealer rep just faked me out with a text that my Limited with eTorque and RamBox was "assigned and being built!" I got all excited but then zoomed into the pic he sent of the printout. Still in status D so I had to school him on what Devildodge posted about status - that I'm not even scheduled yet. He has yet to respond...

It did show "Build Priority: 01" at the bottom but I'm not getting my hopes up over that.

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Edwards said:
Dealer rep just faked me out with a text that my Limited with eTorque and RamBox was "assigned and being built!" I got all excited but then zoomed into the pic he sent of the printout. Still in status D so I had to school him on what Devildodge posted about status - that I'm not even scheduled yet. He has yet to respond...

It did show "Build Priority: 01" at the bottom but I'm not getting my hopes up over that.
I hope we are both on the fast track with the E-Torque and RamBox!

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Edwards said:

That build priority is assigned by the dealer, so your the first truck pulled when they have allocation.

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
ETorque's have a August time frame for being built, maybe they might move it up a bit.
263a.png

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Become a "Premium Member" ($25) at JeepGarage.org and you'll get order tracking updated 2x-3x a day!

http://www.jeepgarage.org/

I confirmed they can/will track/update any FCA vehicle and got myself added to the list. No more online chat for this guy!

edrclark

Staff member
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Now, if only Jared could port it to this site ?

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Edwards said:

Build Priority 01 is not a good sign lol. You want Build Priority 99

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
alacombe said:
Build Priority 01 is not a good sign lol. You want Build Priority 99
Can you please elaborate? It showed 99 when it was in status B.

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Every source I have spoke to that Build Priority 99 means its a sold order for a person not a dealership and a sold order for a person has priority over dealer orders. A sold order for a private buyer "99" is the fastest expedited way to receive your truck. I confirmed this with my dealer also and every other sources online.

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Could be. Mine was marked as a sold order and has my name and address on the order versus being a retail order.

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Slim said:
I hope we are both on the fast track with the E-Torque and RamBox!
I ponied up for the Jeep Garage tracking that FIRECADET613 posted about so I could get a twice daily fix on new info. It is currently showing the following for me:

Date ordered: 05/09/2018Current Status: New orderD1 status date: TBDEstimated delivery: TBDBuilt pending inspection: TBD

I imagine you are in the same boat because I think you ordered a few days before me. There are several from 5thgenrams listed there as well.

Users who are viewing this thread