5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Edwards said:
I ponied up for the Jeep Garage tracking that FIRECADET613 posted about so I could get a twice daily fix on new info. It is currently showing the following for me:

Date ordered: 05/09/2018Current Status: New orderD1 status date: TBDEstimated delivery: TBDBuilt pending inspection: TBD

I imagine you are in the same boat because I think you ordered a few days before me. There are several from 5thgenrams listed there as well am
I was going to join today as well, but figured I would give Jared a chance to see if we could get that feature here. I am holding out just barely!

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Slim said:
I was going to join today as well, but figured I would give Jared a chance to see if we could get that feature here. I am holding out just barely!
I'd say hold out as it appears there is no news for now. I'll ping you when anything changes on mine as it should have already changed for you.

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Edwards said:
I'd say hold out as it appears there is no news for now. I'll ping you when anything changes on mine as it should have already changed for you.
Not sure I can hold out!

Twoamen

Reaction score
Customer service will give you a canned response. One thing I found out is the ETA is a large ball park number. I had it moved forward 3 time's. Last was 5/19. I was going to find out at the dealer what was the hold up yesterday . Upon arrival my truck was there. So the information obtained isn't real accurate. It jumps will jump status levels. The dealers vehicle Leg sheet appears to be as close as it gets. It took 8 weeks exactly to the day. If this Jeep link provides accurate data it's a real find..

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Me I will just order my new one in August time frame. When it comes in I will just go get it. I played the waiting game when I got this one....not doing that again.
1f609.png
icon_lol.gif

edrclark

Staff member
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Site Supporter
Reaction score
What does the Jeep garage output look like? I assume you need to log onto the forum to check status?

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Slim said:
I'm going to look into it. I don't know if it will be something I will be able to implement or not, hopefully it is. But if you want to track your order you're not doing me any wrong by checking it there.
1f604.png

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
edrclark said:
What does the Jeep garage output look like? I assume you need to log onto the forum to check status?
Click on the link I shared and you'll see on the first post when it was updated and everyone's status listed...

Right now mine is...

Firecadet613 (2019 Ram 1500 Laramie Crew Cab 4x4 - Red)Date ordered: N/ACurrent Status: D1D1 status date: 05/02/2018Estimated delivery: TBDBuilt pending inspection: TBD

edrclark

Staff member
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I think you have to be a member for the link to work

Flot

Reaction score
The biggest benefit to the jeepgarage tracking seems to be that once it is built they actually report pretty good visibility into the rail transport etc.

The "case that was escalated" for me by the ramtrucks chat people came back with an answer of "it should be built late may but check back in 2-3 weeks." Which is a bit silly since late may ends in 2 weeks.

This is definitely a longer wait than I had bargained for.

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Sorry it is taking so long Flot. I am only a week in and I want the truck to be here already.........I just joined today for my updates. I got a 500 cash coupon but it expires on 07/02/18. I doubt mine will be or shipped or delivered by then. I may try another round of requests for more info from the Ram website to see if it triggers another one with a longer date as I move forward.

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Someone has the build date.... they just aren't sharing.

Ford calls it a "blend date." 0-9999 then they assign them again.... the order trucks roll down the line. I knew a week in advance when my F150 would be built....RAM can't tell me if it'll be built tomrrow, next week or even this evening.

Twoamen

Reaction score
8 weeks exactly to the day. Came in Saturday. Rail transit jumps to ETA DATE .... TBA. I took a chance went to the dealer Saturday morning. Truck was delivered like an hour before I arrived. Actual seen the crud accumulated on it from storage/transit.
Look yours over, had scuff marks from drivers hanging out window load/unloading. Couple on hood where something rubbing acrossed it. Like a sleeve of drivers going between vehicles. Because of the dirt on them it left the scuff. First attempt to fine buff eliminated most. At least no dings.

BZ23

Reaction score
Laramie Crew 4x4 Crew Cab - Black Appearance Package

Ordered May 9th
VIN May 10th
Status - D - Firm Schedule

(see attachment)

Attachments

• pasted-from-clipboard.png
    pasted-from-clipboard.png
    60.6 KB · Views: 68

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
BZ23 said:
Laramie Crew 4x4 Crew Cab - Black Appearance Package

Ordered May 9th
VIN May 10th
Status - D - Firm Schedule

(see attachment)
Very nice truck...hopefully you will have it by winter.

Users who are viewing this thread