5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Flot said:
The biggest benefit to the jeepgarage tracking seems to be that once it is built they actually report pretty good visibility into the rail transport etc.

The "case that was escalated" for me by the ramtrucks chat people came back with an answer of "it should be built late may but check back in 2-3 weeks." Which is a bit silly since late may ends in 2 weeks.

This is definitely a longer wait than I had bargained for.
Any trucks near you that fit the bill? How long are you willing to wait?

BZ23

Reaction score
alacombe said:
Very nice truck...hopefully you will have it by winter.
Me too. I didn't need etorque or ramBox so I'm hopeful it will be soon. Also, my uncle builds them about 30 minutes away so I'm hopeful being in Michigan helps.

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
2019 Ram 1500 Laramie Quad Cab

4/8 Order & VON #
4/13 D Status & VIN # - Firming Scheduled
4/27 D1 Status - All parts Available
5/17 E Status - Frame

Can anyone tell me how long they have seen these 2019's in "E" status for? or what is the average anyone has read about "E" status?

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Congrats! You should be past frame no later than tomorrow, is my guess.

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
firecadet613 said:
Congrats! You should be past frame no later than tomorrow, is my guess.
That would be amazing. You think E status is only 1 day?

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
@alacombe might get his DT sooner than later now
263a.png
1f44d.png

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
alacombe said:
That would be amazing. You think E status is only 1 day?
Does RAM make the frames on site? Not sure if they do or don't...but an F150 start to finish is only 20 hours, if that.

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
2019 Ram 1500 Laramie Quad Cab

4/8 Order & VON #
4/13 D Status & VIN # - Scheduled
4/27 D1 Status - All parts Available
5/17 E Status - Frame
5/18 G Status - Trim

FCA told me this morning my truck will ship within the next 1-2 days. It must have gotten painted yesterday also because it skipped that step.

I live in WI and was curious how do I know if my truck is being assembled at the Mexico plant or MI?

Kramersp

Reaction score
what the heck is up with Ram production. Ford and GM can split out a new truck from parts to done in a day! After reading all of these posts, I really want my truck but if it isnt ro me by mid July, I'm shopping elsewhere. Dealer told me 6-8 weeks.

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Kramersp said:
what the heck is up with Ram production. Ford and GM can split out a new truck from parts to done in a day! After reading all of these posts, I really want my truck but if it isnt ro me by mid July, I'm shopping elsewhere. Dealer told me 6-8 weeks.
When did you order? I heard some have waited a month just for the train to arrive after the truck has been made. I ordered mine 4/8 and I bet I could still wait till July

RAM 4times

Reaction score
ford had the same issues with getting the new remodeled f-150 to the dealers a few years ago. this is nothing new. dealers always say 6 to 8 weeks, but it's going to be more like 10 to 12 weeks when there is a new redesign like this. i ordered 4-11 and not expecting it until july. hope some here will get them sooner than that. believe me i'm anxious to get mine also, but it will be worth the wait once it gets here.

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Kramersp said:
Ram can spit out a truck in a day....it's getting them into the existing schedule pipeline - same with Ford and GM. My F150 was delivered 6 weeks after I ordered it in 2016....right now Ford is working on an 11 week ETA on special orders! If my Ram is built tomorrow which I've heard it will be, that's a 4 week build time. Damn good in my book.

Trucks are scheduled weeks in advance due to parts, etc. It isn't as simple as putting a truck down the line...

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I believe that not one of us who's ordered eTorque and RamBox has a build date yet. Slim and I are also tracking on the JeepGarage site and I'm sure he's checking it daily like I am. All TBD's for now on the various dates.

Kramersp

Reaction score
well just spoke with my dealer and I have a build date as of today. And the ship date is 5/31 for my truck. So he estimates that I should have my truck mid June.

I Love Grits

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
firecadet613 said:
Ram can spit out a truck in a day....it's getting them into the existing schedule pipeline - same with Ford and GM. My F150 was delivered 6 weeks after I ordered it in 2016....right now Ford is working on an 11 week ETA on special orders! If my Ram is built tomorrow which I've heard it will be, that's a 4 week build time. Damn good in my book.

Trucks are scheduled weeks in advance due to parts, etc. It isn't as simple as putting a truck down the line...
Does this info jive up with what you're seeing on the JeepGarage site? Curious to know how accurate that tool is.

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
N0 ETA on jeep garage yet. Half the time Ram CS says no date. I think they have to dig for it. I'll know soon!

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
KRAMERSP, I think you'r dealer gave you some bad info. Last Sat my rep texted me the same thing and really my truck was in D status - where it still is. I'm not aware of any eTorque/RamBox build in D1 where factory build is actually scheduled. Your post got me excited so I just chatted with Ram and I'm still in D and I believe I ordered around a week before you. But I would love it if your info is correct so please let us know!

Users who are viewing this thread