5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

J

jimh4662@

I thought I read where the electrical issue was from the Warren plant, maybe the 2500. Did not see Sterling heights Ram 1500. If I'm wrong someone will surface here.

edrclark

Staff member
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Limited 4x4 5.7 b0x
E-torque and rambox
ordered 5/6/18
Von 5/6/18
Vin 5/9/18

ryelinek

Reaction score
edrclark said:
Limited 4x4 5.7 b0x
E-torque and rambox
ordered 5/6/18
Von 5/6/18
Vin tbd
Two items not in production yet I think. Going to be a long wait on that one perhaps.

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I ordered my truck April 8th and I am still in D1 status as of today......

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Have you called? I hear 30 days is the max your in that status..

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have used the online chat 3 different times. I think this has to do with my '19 being a quad cab with the off road package but recently going into production in the last 2 weeks

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
alacombe said:
I have used the online chat 3 different times. I think this has to do with my '19 being a quad cab with the off road package but recently going into production in the last 2 weeks
Yeah Quad Cabs and the Off Road package were both late starts, they're rolling off the line now though.
1f44d.png

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Not really late starts as normally 2019's wouldn't be coming out until Sept timeframe
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
1f61b.png

iKGraves

Reaction score
I was sent this by my dealer when I text him asking the status of mine since it was supposed to be here by last Wednesday according to customer care over online chat. The eta to the location where the truck carrier will pick up and bring to dealership is the Memphis hub by May 25th, but my dealer told me it’s only 8 days out from being in Memphis and that’s only an hour away from me so another day after that maybe and it should be here. Does that make sense to anyone? I was told May 3rd by customer care so if the picture is true, then the rumor of them being behind with being short handed on both rail and trucking is def true. It’s annoying because they aren’t getting their other trucks in already and I ordered mine March 12th and it was approved for shipment at the beginning of April.

Attachments

• C5AC5F40-8AE9-4F06-AF46-E688F2C3FAF0.jpeg
    C5AC5F40-8AE9-4F06-AF46-E688F2C3FAF0.jpeg
    374.2 KB · Views: 144

RKPhelps

Reaction score
I got this in an e-mail from my salesman yesterday (5/7/18), Does anyone know what the up fitter is?

Sorry for the delay but your truck is built and waiting at the “up fitter”. I just spoke to our Chrysler rep and he said should be done this week.

1500 Limited Ordered
Order date: April 2nd
Vin # Assigned: April 7th
D1 (Parts available, no schedule yet) April 24th
JB status as of 5/1/18

Ksilva211

Reaction score
RKPhelps said:
I got this in an e-mail from my salesman yesterday (5/7/18), Does anyone know what the up fitter is?

Sorry for the delay but your truck is built and waiting at the “up fitter”. I just spoke to our Chrysler rep and he said should be done this week.

1500 Limited Ordered
that’s where things like spray in bed liner are usually installed. Not every option you can choose is done right at the factory

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
RKPhelps said:

1500 Limited Ordered
Your still showing D1 but the dealer says it's at the upfitter? If so - like Ksilva211 said, the truck has been built and is getting a few final options added on to it.

RKPhelps

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply's
I found out this morning that my truck has been sitting in "JB" status for about a week now waiting for some of the options I ordered to be completed. They must be backed up for it to be taking this long to finish up.

RKPhelps

Reaction score
Well it's a Limited and I got just about everything except the Bed spray liner.

Standard 5.7 bed (no ram box)
Standard Hemi V8 (no e-torque)

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
RKPhelps said:
Well it's a Limited and I got just about everything except the Bed spray liner.

Standard 5.7 bed (no ram box)
Standard Hemi V8 (no e-torque)
So I dont see what would be holding the process up. You didn't order anything special or late availability. Sounds like everything you ordered have been being made for awhile now.

J

jimh4662@

The bed rails maybe. On Mopar parts.Com they are backordered. Supplier shortage? Maybe that corolates to the holdup. Just a thought.

Users who are viewing this thread