5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*OFFICIAL Rough Country 3.5 // ReadyLift 3.5 thread.

doolin64

Reaction score
FWIW, I'm shopping for a set of TRX takeoffs. Those are 18" wheels. I plan to run those but I will need to add wheel spacers. I'll save the offset discussion for another thread.

Medgas24

Reaction score
I got the 2” struts how bad is the alignment after? I may not be able to get it aligned for a few days

BiGJZ74

Reaction score
Looks great!! Why did you also use the Bilsteins in the front and the rear? Looks pretty level from the photo, do you have measurements? I'm looking to do a 3.5" but achieve level look on my 22 Rebel
I used Bilsteins up front as they are tuned to have the preload from the added lift as opposed to the stock struts. Rear's are just more capable than stock as well

Another Money Pit

Reaction score
I see you got a Built to Serve edition as mine. Did you do the RC 3.5 with loaded struts or spacers? I'm deciding if I go with 2' RC loaded struts or go full 3.5 RC
Not built to serve Edition just plasidiped the chrome and badges. Used the 3.5 loaded struts and shocks in back kit. Had to buy a different and bigger Spacer for the back because of my airbag fill airline goes out through the top of spring and the 1" spring Spacer that comes with kit was lower in back than front also the Spacer went on top of the spring so I couldn't run airline through it for Airbags. Bought a new 1.5 Spacer that goes under the spring now and works great. Had to also get .25 wheel Spacer because at high speed cornering my tire would rub my uca. Installing that tomorrow just got done Installing dashcam for today's deed.

akostaac

Reaction score
Not built to serve Edition just plasidiped the chrome and badges. Used the 3.5 loaded struts and shocks in back kit. Had to buy a different and bigger Spacer for the back because of my airbag fill airline goes out through the top of spring and the 1" spring Spacer that comes with kit was lower in back than front also the Spacer went on top of the spring so I couldn't run airline through it for Airbags. Bought a new 1.5 Spacer that goes under the spring now and works great. Had to also get .25 wheel Spacer because at high speed cornering my tire would rub my uca. Installing that tomorrow just got done Installing dashcam for today's deed.
Awesome!! it looks like mine lol. I traded my 21 for a 2022 BTS last Sunday. Got new 275/60 r20 Nitto Ridge grapplers with 1.5 wheel spacers to get a nice stance. Lift is next! Thank you for your answer and good luck with yours

Attachments

• red3.jpg
    red3.jpg
    183.9 KB · Views: 96

Another Money Pit

Reaction score
Awesome!! it looks like mine lol. I traded my 21 for a 2022 BTS last Sunday. Got new 275/60 r20 Nitto Ridge grapplers with 1.5 wheel spacers to get a nice stance. Lift is next! Thank you for your answer and good luck with yours
So you traded your 21 in for a 22, I hope you got one hell of a good deal

Biggiehorn

Ram Guru
Reaction score
any rubbing??
Plastic mud guards behind the front wheels need to be removed and the mud guard mounting tabs will need to be bent up behind the wheel liner. I only have minor rubbing when in reverse and at full lock. I'm sure it could be eliminated with a little work on the front wheel liners, but it is so minor that I haven't really cared to address it.

Users who are viewing this thread