5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to: Add Adaptive Cruise Control, Lane assist, FCW & Auto Hi-beam to Ram 1500

I agree with you. I feel like an idiot for getting this far and crying wolf when I have read this forum front to back a couple times trying to avoid the Same mistakes others have made. Thanks for offering help and advice regardless of my ignorance. I should not have assumed that the used parts they sent me were the correct units.
It happens, same thing happened to me with being sent misidentified parts. I spent half a day trying to initialize the abs, until it dawned on me to check the VIN in the module, and it came back as a TRX (which won’t work on a regular 1500).
Lucky for me, there is that abs recall going on, and I was able to pull the recall flash fix for 23-24, and I flashed the TRX abs module to a regular 1500 with ACC calibration.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back