5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to: Add Adaptive Cruise Control, Lane assist, FCW & Auto Hi-beam to Ram 1500

Please tell me if I got this right...
All I need is the ACC Switch if I have a 2021 RAM with factory installed DASM and 12" screen? See quote below.
My VIN WBAGV2C02LCD73566

"Lane assist, ACC, Parking assist, Pedestrian Emergency Brake for 2021 Laramie with 12”
screen and FCW (DASM factory installed), this list can be used for most 5th Gen
RAM1500 with DASM factory installed, except TRX ( NEED ONLY 68309592AD for ACC)"
I'm not sure where that quote comes from. You quoted the post that tells you want you need. Second post in this thread. And why did you post twice about it? You started another thread and also posted in here. I'd suggest deleting the other one.

But I have no idea what trim you have done you didn't post that.

The actual abs initialization page is not a procedure that you press start on. It is just a page that gives you a list of what procedures need to be performed.
Clearing rolls information is last step of the initialization, and once that passed, you’re done.
That is good information to have, I did not realize that.

So right now I have 3 yellow lights on the dash and messages on the dash. No codes are showing in Alpha.

The lights are
-Service Forward Collision Warning (FCW) Light
-Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) Fault Warning Light
-in the bottom right corner there is a Star with a truck and OFF under it. Which I can't find in the manual but I think it's related to pedestrian emergency braking?

I also have messages saying
-Auto Emergency Braking (AEB) Unavailable Service Required.
- When I select standard Cruise Control it pops up Canceled immediately.

I have also went into the display settings and tried to turn on Automatic Emergency Braking >Warning + Braking and it selects and then goes back to off.
-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back