5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Conspiracies - theory or fact?

Mountain Whiskey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Well here you have it folks. This fruitcake now says car crashes are racist lol
Not just racist. Don't forget that they are Trumps fault.

Snekpete

Ram Guru
Reaction score
A step in the right direction imo. Fck EV

Hydrogen sounds great but the devil is in the details.

1) Hydrogen is not an energy source, it must be produced. Producing it using hydrocarbons is stupid, we must use nuclear or renewables which will make it very expensive.
2) With current technology, Hydrogen is hard to store and transport. It requires massive pressures and tanks, half of the potential energy of the Hydrogen is lost compressing it.
3) When burned in an ICE, Hydrogen combines with Oxygen to form water, but it also transforms the Nitrogen in the air to Nitrous Oxides, just like gasoline engines.
4) Hydrogen is corrosive and hard to contain being a tiny molecule. If we started mass producing the stuff we would inevitably lose lots of it in the atmosphere. Then the law of unintended consequences would kick in and we would create a far worse problem than the one that we were trying to solve.

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
Then the law of unintended consequences would kick in and we would create a far worse problem than the one that we were trying to solve.
That's how i feel about EVs, since they have a much higher carbon penalty than regular ICE vehicles during the production process, and then most people still charge them using fossil fuels.

boogielander

Reaction score
That's how i feel about EVs, since they have a much higher carbon penalty than regular ICE vehicles during the production process, and then most people still charge them using fossil fuels.
EVs are never about "saving the environment" or "being green"
It is marketed for those purpose because the end users do not see the tailpipe and couldn't care less about the pollutions caused "in other people's area," and feel good about it simply because they don't see it. The other people like EV because they don't pay the gas bills that is the result of our incompetent administration: limitation of domestic production- drilling permits, pipelines, etc and expanded exportation to foreign countries that don't even like us, and being weak internationally.
EVs are where the corrupted politicians dip their hands in for money too, because traditional source of energy (coal, fossil fuel, etc) are spoken for and these new democrats need new ways to line their pockets.

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
EVs are never about "saving the environment" or "being green"
It is marketed for those purpose because the end users do not see the tailpipe and couldn't care less about the pollutions caused "in other people's area," and feel good about it simply because they don't see it. The other people like EV because they don't pay the gas bills that is the result of our incompetent administration: limitation of domestic production- drilling permits, pipelines, etc and expanded exportation to foreign countries that don't even like us, and being weak internationally.
EVs are where the corrupted politicians dip their hands in for money too, because traditional source of energy (coal, fossil fuel, etc) are spoken for and these new democrats need new ways to line their pockets.
exactly

Dewey

Reaction score
Just gonna pass on this read (not mine):

One million American deaths from Chinese Wuhan lab Bio weapon virus released upon us , 100’s of thousands more of our military elidgible youth dying from Chinese Fentyanol , Chinese spy balloons transmitting Military logistics ! Underground Chinese spy and police networks in all the China Towns across America stealing technology and government secrets , Chinese Saboteurs destroying warehouses and manufacturing plants , well planned Train derailments , Wake up America --We are under Attack !

tech97elec

Reaction score

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
So she screams racism because she didn't get what she wants all the time? And what the hell is ethniticity and talkinism?

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score

boogielander

Reaction score
Just gonna pass on this read (not mine):

One million American deaths from Chinese Wuhan lab Bio weapon virus released upon us , 100’s of thousands more of our military elidgible youth dying from Chinese Fentyanol , Chinese spy balloons transmitting Military logistics ! Underground Chinese spy and police networks in all the China Towns across America stealing technology and government secrets , Chinese Saboteurs destroying warehouses and manufacturing plants , well planned Train derailments , Wake up America --We are under Attack !
as someone who grew up in taiwan under chinese threat I agree with this

Mountain Whiskey

Reaction score
So she screams racism because she didn't get what she wants all the time? And what the hell is ethniticity and talkinism?

I wonder if she is upset cause I don't identify my ethniticity as German American when I am doing my talkinism. I am simply an American.

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
Gee wiz! You don't hear anything about this investigation from the main stream propagandist media

Users who are viewing this thread