5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Conspiracies - theory or fact?

Rick3478

Ram Guru
Reaction score
BUT abortion is not mentioned in the Constitution, so at best it is up to each state to determine whether to allow it or not, at worst it can be banned because it's not a right guaranteed in the Constitution.

Also, the right to life is mentioned in the Declaration of Independence, and is described as inalienable.

Mountain Whiskey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
You know many say that the Constitution grants our right to bear arms. It does not grant or give us the right to bear arms. It goes a step further, it forbids the government from infringing on our rights. Nobody has to grant them, they just are. It is a right.

tech97elec

Reaction score
So true that a huge deterrent is there "might" be an armed citizen, teacher or resteraunt patron to deter crime.

Deterrents just arent there in our weak *** govt right now, China is making moves. But thats another story..... same results

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
So true that a huge deterrent is there "might" be an armed citizen, teacher or resteraunt patron to deter crime.

Deterrents just arent there in our weak *** govt right now, China is making moves. But thats another story..... same results
That’s true. They could also at least post a police officer or retired military person at each school. This would eliminate the soft target issue.

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
That’s true. They could also at least post a police officer or retired military person at each school. This would eliminate the soft target issue.
There are many cases where SRO were used and didn't do diddley or were just a convenient death by cop resource for the killer as they took out others on their path to glory. It's not the only factor or solution. We need to harden the targets (no or slit windows that are not breachable), better video surveillance, and they need the in-class (or group) bug out shelters. Add SRO, permit those teachers and staff that want to carry and/or have a secure but accessible defensive weapon and suitable training available and they will happen less often. That said, QUIT BLASTING IT ON THE NEWS*. Too many of these are simply copycat and/or looking for martyrdom. If the MSM can kill the LGBTQI+ABCXYZ story, they can kill all the others (pun intended).

There are those that say it's harmful to the children to have so much security, but look at the alternative. I'd also point out that some of us grew up doing drills hiding out under our desks becuase they instilled in us the fear that the Russians were going to nuke us all to crispy critters and we turned out (debatable LOL) just fine. The pussification of America, social media, and the mostly fake MSM all have a large part to play in the current trends.

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
There are many cases where SRO were used and didn't do diddley or were just a convenient death by cop resource for the killer as they took out others on their path to glory. It's not the only factor or solution. We need to harden the targets (no or slit windows that are not breachable), better video surveillance, and they need the in-class (or group) bug out shelters. Add SRO, permit those teachers and staff that want to carry and/or have a secure but accessible defensive weapon and suitable training available and they will happen less often. That said, QUIT BLASTING IT ON THE NEWS*. Too many of these are simply copycat and/or looking for martyrdom. If the MSM can kill the LGBTQI+ABCXYZ story, they can kill all the others (pun intended).

There are those that say it's harmful to the children to have so much security, but look at the alternative. I'd also point out that some of us grew up doing drills hiding out under our desks becuase they instilled in us the fear that the Russians were going to nuke us all to crispy critters and we turned out (debatable LOL) just fine. The pussification of America, social media, and the mostly fake MSM all have a large part to play in the current trends.
Agreed sir

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score

The problem is politicians are involved therfore absolutely nothing will done until they take our 2nd amendment rights away entirely. Not one single gun law removes guns from criminals hands only law abiding citizens. Ted Cruz wanted a debate about funding for more police officers at the school to protect the kids but the @$$hole chris murphy from my state objected to it all then proceeded to leave the building. This isn't about protecting kids, it's about stripping our rights away

Mountain Whiskey

Reaction score
I am all for armed security but I have a small beef with your statement. I hear it a lot too. Off duty police, retired military, retired police to be the choice for the position. Why?

I am not anti police. I am really not anti military. Just being a cop or a soldier does not mean that a person knows diddly about being defensive, controlling crowds or making tough decisions on the fly.

While we were once the greatest fighting force on the planet, not all retired military guys are hard core special forces elite teams coming to work hall monitor duty at the elementary school. Plenty are hard core supply clerks that fired a gun when they were required to and played pokieman the rest of their 4 years.

Cops, well, while a necessary evil to an organized society, we have been shown plenty of examples of active duty cops showing extreme cowardice in the face of danger. (cough... Ashley Babbitt... cough.... Uvalde.... cough)

My point, hire people based on merit and qualifications. It's an important job.

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
I am all for armed security but I have a small beef with your statement. I hear it a lot too. Off duty police, retired military, retired police to be the choice for the position. Why?

I am not anti police. I am really not anti military. Just being a cop or a soldier does not mean that a person knows diddly about being defensive, controlling crowds or making tough decisions on the fly.

While we were once the greatest fighting force on the planet, not all retired military guys are hard core special forces elite teams coming to work hall monitor duty at the elementary school. Plenty are hard core supply clerks that fired a gun when they were required to and played pokieman the rest of their 4 years.

Cops, well, while a necessary evil to an organized society, we have been shown plenty of examples of active duty cops showing extreme cowardice in the face of danger. (cough... Ashley Babbitt... cough.... Uvalde.... cough)

True. I meant as a deterrent example, not necessarily they they would be the best person for the job. I agree with u

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score

I do agree to a point but at least retired military or law enforcement individuals have SOME training already. I'm not saying give them a gun and tell them to have at it but those individuals would be better suited for the job as opposed to arming teachers which has been talked about in the past. Nott to mention probably more cost effective as well. Obviously more training would be and should be applied before anyone takes up that position. As I mentioned previously and in other threads, I don't believe any of this has to do with "saving children" because if there is a will there is a way. This topic has been talked about for decades and not one single thing has been done about it but pay attention, your bank more than likely has an armed guard standing somewhere in it. You politicians are protected by armed security.

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
And not to mention bidens press secretary lady coming out and saying the "DC bill" reduces penalties for murders, sex crimes and others. I think I posted that video clip recently too

Dewey

Reaction score
I do agree to a point but at least retired military or law enforcement individuals have SOME training already. I'm not saying give them a gun and tell them to have at it but those individuals would be better suited for the job as opposed to arming teachers which has been talked about in the past. Nott to mention probably more cost effective as well. Obviously more training would be and should be applied before anyone takes up that position. As I mentioned previously and in other threads, I don't believe any of this has to do with "saving children" because if there is a will there is a way. This topic has been talked about for decades and not one single thing has been done about it but pay attention, your bank more than likely has an armed guard standing somewhere in it. You politicians are protected by armed security.
Exactly. As soon a Biden eliminates guns for his own security protection then he can talk about gun control. It’ll never happen.

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score

Jako

Reaction score

This is an example of who you would want for the job.

His father is a retired NYPD detective and he is retired from NYPD Emergency Service Unit (ESU). His level of acuity is highly developed from a lot of training (don't get in his sights) and I should stress experience in dangerous environments.

To fill up schools with this level of capability would be difficult in my opinion. NYPD ESU PO Gundacker dealt with dangerous situations on a daily basis. A very small per cent of Police Officers would have his experience.

Where were you on 911 (9/11/2001)? Where were you on 9/10/2001? Why can you answer one readily and probably for most not the other? NYPD PO Gundacker has probably forgotten more dangerous situations than he can remember but I will guarantee he remembers his first and most dramatic.

The brain circuitry is complicated in high stress situations.

With all that being posted, police and military are a good place to start if that was their chosen profession. And I should add chosen for the right reasons.

Perspective: Characteristics of an Ideal Police Officer | FBI: Law Enforcement Bulletin

Users who are viewing this thread