5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Conspiracies - theory or fact?

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
Since today is rainy and miserable where I'm at I decided to take a walk down some rabbit holes. I found a documentary on the Tubi streaming app called "Shots : Eugenics to Pandemics". It goes back to the Carnegie and Rockefeller oligarchs up to today's "pandemic". If you have the time I highly recommend watching it

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Since today is rainy and miserable where I'm at I decided to take a walk down some rabbit holes. I found a documentary on the Tubi streaming app called "Shots : Eugenics to Pandemics". It goes back to the Carnegie and Rockefeller oligarchs up to today's "pandemic". If you have the time I highly recommend watching it
Just saved it to my watch list

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
Here's another one you need to watch. This one is only about 40 minutes

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I guess they will never mine the EV materials in California since it takes a butt load of diesel to do this.

All these idiotic rules are going to kill Motorsports too
they give no F about motorsports.
My friend was trying to tell me that celebs like Jay Leno are reason why they won't go full scale ban. To which I said... Jay and other gearhead celebs do not produce enough financial incentives for the democrats to steer them away from classics. On the other hand, mining EV materials in China and other parts of the world leave plenty room for politicians to line their pockets up.

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
they give no F about motorsports.
My friend was trying to tell me that celebs like Jay Leno are reason why they won't go full scale ban. To which I said... Jay and other gearhead celebs do not produce enough financial incentives for the democrats to steer them away from classics. On the other hand, mining EV materials in China and other parts of the world leave plenty room for politicians to line their pockets up.
You know it. And China is building oil refineries right now too. Weird how they don’t have to adhere to the “climate rules” like we are. But they are more than happy to supply batiste’s and computer chips.

LITTLEREBEL

Reaction score
Since we are sharing videos. I'm sure most of you have seen this one, but if not it's a good watch.

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
So Tucker Carlson got canned at Fox News? Fox isn't saying anything, just the other "media" outlets. I wonder if it's disinformation.

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
So Tucker Carlson got canned at Fox News? Fox isn't saying anything, just the other "media" outlets. I wonder if it's disinformation.
Just saw on the local news. Fox said they agreed to “part ways”. We all know what that means. He likely wasn’t given a choice. Fallout from the settlement I’m sure. Maybe getting rid of him was another unmentioned condition to settle. He points out all of the lefts crooked activities daily and I’m sure they want to limit that before the 2024 election. Hopefully Tucker goes somewhere else and isn’t silenced for long. We really need guys like him to point out the corruption and make it know to the public.

Last edited:

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
Just saw on the local news. Fox said they agreed to “part ways”. We all know what that means. He likely wasn’t given a choice. Fallout from the settlement I’m sure. Maybe getting rid of him was another unmentioned condition to settle. He points out all of the lefts crooked activities daily and I’m sure they want to limit that before the 2024 election. Hopefully Tucker goes somewhere else and isn’t silenced for long. We really need guys like him to point out the corruption and make it know to the public.
He always has a good message because he points out the corruption on both sides of the isle. I’m sure it was something with the settlement, since he reported on it a lot.

jloops

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Like mentioned these moves have to be related to that Dominion settlement otherwise it’s really odd timing.

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
Some outlets are saying that it didn't have anything to do with the settlement. yeeeeeah right.

Users who are viewing this thread