5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Conspiracies - theory or fact?

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score

Scap

Ram Guru
Reaction score
How long before the alphabet soup agencies infiltrate our thread because they blame some young kid for posting intel docs online?

Rick3478

Ram Guru
Reaction score
How long before the alphabet soup agencies infiltrate our thread because they blame some young kid for posting intel docs online?

Are you sure they haven't already done? And wouldn't we be the last to know after it's too late?

Scap

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
People need to open their eyes before it's too late. We are very close to the point of no return and out freedoms and country will be lost forever. Pay attention

tech97elec

Reaction score
Kinda related:

Was thrown back at a recent Wash Caps hockey game vendor. You scan you're credit card before entering "the beer store", grab a can, walk out.

I asked the lady how they knew what i bought? Wheres my receipt? How do i know what the billed me for?

She pointed up at the ceiling. There were over 60 cameras. Told me theyd bill me. No bar code scanners. Effin nuts!

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
Kinda related:

Was thrown back at a recent Wash Caps hockey game vendor. You scan you're credit card before entering "the beer store", grab a can, walk out.

I asked the lady how they knew what i bought? Wheres my receipt? How do i know what the billed me for?

She pointed up at the ceiling. There were over 60 cameras. Told me theyd bill me. No bar code scanners. Effin nuts!
I believe somewhere overseas they are in trail phase of microchips embedded in your hand or arm. I believe right now it's voluntary but you can imagine where it will lead

Mountain Whiskey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I believe somewhere overseas they are in trail phase of microchips embedded in your hand or arm. I believe right now it's voluntary but you can imagine where it will lead
That has been going on for years. I did renovations on an office space here in the US for a company from Belgium. They had a chip between the thumb and forefinger. It was like a key card to access doors, copiers, logged into certain servers etc. It also accessed thier accounts so the cafeteria could just ring up lunch with a swipe of thier hand.

Scary stuff to me.

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
That has been going on for years. I did renovations on an office space here in the US for a company from Belgium. They had a chip between the thumb and forefinger. It was like a key card to access doors, copiers, logged into certain servers etc. It also accessed thier accounts so the cafeteria could just ring up lunch with a swipe of thier hand.

Scary stuff to me.
It should be scary stuff to everyone

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
Well here you have it folks. This fruitcake now says car crashes are racist lol

Users who are viewing this thread