5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Conspiracies - theory or fact?

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
0e3fc6e50bbd86bbcb4d7480bcba5c92.jpg

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Watch before the truth gets removed…….

Ramit392

Ram Guru
Reaction score
hahaha...here is one that's not a hoax.....They (The Feds) approved a big raise on my Social Security Checks for 2023. Feds have made the largest inflationary hikes in my 67 years on this planet yet! That raise when it hit in the middle of the pond the wave never hit the shore what so ever!! What raise? Funniest joke of 2023!! Did this come from right or left? Every think you can thing of from both sides have tripled the costs of everything except our check never tripled!

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
hahaha...here is one that's not a hoax.....They (The Feds) approved a big raise on my Social Security Checks for 2023. Feds have made the largest inflationary hikes in my 67 years on this planet yet! That raise when it hit in the middle of the pond the wave never hit the shore what so ever!! What raise? Funniest joke of 2023!! Did this come from right or left? Every think you can thing of from both sides have tripled the costs of everything except our check never tripled!
It’s prob both sides imo. Permanent Washington career politicians don’t care about our safety or security. They are there for their own agenda.

Users who are viewing this thread