5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Conspiracies - theory or fact?

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
New home for these topics: - let's keep it out of the MEME threads regardless of the allowance of politics there. Please keep it civil.

Chinavirus - vax, masks
Hunter's laptop
Russia Russia Russia!
China! China! China!
etc,

I don't know how closely you follow what I post in here, but I've mentioned before I like to hold multiple theories in my head about people and events. I have 3 theories about him, and only one matches senility. Options: 1) he's lost his mind. 2) he's been told he's out and he needs to act that way. 3) he's a CHS and has been told to do that as a misdirection of sorts. I have no clue what's correct, but we have seen that hunter is a CHS (I think it's fun that I mentioned that here before it was publicly reported) so he could be doing it on purpose. Investigations have been going on for years with tiny wins along the way, even if news isn't reporting it. Again, I could be wrong about everything, but we're just having a fun conversation, so it really doesn't matter in the end.
Undoubtedly we will never know the truth

Last edited by a moderator:

Scap

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I’m waiting for the public to become aware that the media is still lying about the origins. What will eventually come out will be a true shock to a lot of people who supported the wrong side.
I don't buy the Wuhan lab leak.
I think it was deliberately released, but originated elsewhere....
*cough*Ukraine*cough*

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
New home for these topics: - let's keep it out of the MEME threads regardless of the allowance of politics there.

Chinavirus - vax, masks
Hunter's laptop
Russia Russia Russia!
China! China! China!
etc,

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Nice title. I’m not going any deeper into anything related to viruses on this forum. I see constantly that news presented as “indisputable facts” (like all the items brutal mentioned) are not what the media said they were. Think of how many changes in story there were to each of those. Why do people still trust media when they constantly put out bad information?

Scram1500

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I’m waiting for the public to become aware that the media is still lying about the origins. What will eventually come out will be a true shock to a lot of people who supported the wrong side.
Some might be shocked, but some will ignore it or turn a blind eye, they accept it as part of the cause. A young politician recently espoused it's more important to be morally correct than factually correct

silver billet

Reaction score
I'm a fan of the "we're living in a computer simulation" theory. We don't actually exist, we're just software getting fed inputs and outputs and some some very powerful guy in world somewhere is just executing his code.

(kidding. Just wanted to join the party here :p )

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I don't buy the Wuhan lab leak.
I think it was deliberately released, but originated elsewhere....
*cough*Ukraine*cough*
The Wuhan lab theory works though. The lab was partially funded by the NHS to conduct gain of function research. That fact was exposed during Faucis testimony to Congress. He didn't deny it, just tried to talk around it

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Posting so I can say I did before the this thread gets locked.
/popcorn :)
Don’t worry, I won’t be contributing toward this thread’s demise. I’m beginning to feel like my neighbor I used to call “the crazy conspiracy theory guy” so I’m going to refrain from posting about that stuff from now on.

Rick3478

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm a fan of the "we're living in a computer simulation" theory. We don't actually exist, we're just software getting fed inputs and outputs and some some very powerful guy in world somewhere is just executing his code.

I believe a similar idea, but not requiring machine computation, has been put forth in Hindu traditions thousands of years old. Possibly bad paraphrase/translation "Vishnu sleeps in the forest, and we are his dream."

And from another angle - considering the complexity and incredible energies involved, is there any reason to believe the universe itself is not intelligent? And we are, without question, an inseparable part of it. Is that really incompatible with the Hindu thing, or any reasonable concept of a creator "God"?

silver billet

Reaction score
I believe a similar idea, but not requiring machine computation, has been put forth in Hindu traditions thousands of years old. Possibly bad paraphrase/translation "Vishnu sleeps in the forest, and we are his dream."

And from another angle - considering the complexity and incredible energies involved, is there any reason to believe the universe itself is not intelligent? And we are, without question, an inseparable part of it. Is that really incompatible with the Hindu thing, or any reasonable concept of a creator "God"?

Definitely incompatible with the Christian faith (in the Protestant tradition anyway, not sure about Catholic).

Rick3478

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Speaking in general terms, of course there are conspiracies. You'd have to be an idiot to be unaware. There are dozens of massive conspiracies, hundreds of big ones, thousands of medium, millions of small conspiracies, plus the tiny dreams and schemes of 7 billion plus individual people on this planet.

But is it all one big conspiracy? No, that would be a lot simpler to navigate. ;)

Rick3478

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Definitely incompatible with the Christian faith (in the Protestant tradition anyway, not sure about Catholic).
I was raised protestant and don't have a problem with any of those ideas. 🤷‍♂️ Don't get me started on catholics, they still celebrate Ishtar and make the sign of Tammuz. 🤐

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
The laptop from hell is a big conspiracy theory that was censored hard by the media and social media. An arm of the dem party. It was proven beyond a shadow of a doubt to be true and is not Russia disinformation.

The virus is another story. Looks to be a lab leak, a lab funded by fauci. Definitely didn’t come from a wet bat tho

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I was raised protestant and don't have a problem with any of those ideas. 🤷‍♂️ Don't get me started on catholics, they still celebrate Ishtar and make the sign of Tammuz. 🤐

Please refrain from starting any religion hate/bashing here. It won't be tolerated.

Users who are viewing this thread