5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Calibration Error Message Pops Up

mwlapa

Reaction score
Following. Same problem with my 2022 TRX. 1500 miles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lefty Vaquero

Reaction score
Following this thread also, 2022 1500 limited start popping up at 200 miles on the truck. Frustrating to constantly see this, first time Ram owner warm fuzzy feeling slowly going away🙄

Robbsenn

Reaction score
I spoke with the uconnect case manager today. He said that the problem is with the tow package and the update in January will fix the problem.

Robbsenn

Reaction score
I was just confirming what the other post said. No need to have an attitude.

cush8711

Reaction score
I took my truck in last week for the 3rd time and they opened a star case and was told that I have to wait for an update that’s suppose to be available in January. I guess the truck is trying to calibrate a trailer that’s not hooked up. I try to unselect the trailer but it won’t allow me to so hopefully the update fixes the issue.
This is interesting information. They have had my truck for a week now with no info on a fix yet. They claim they have tried multiple updates and that didnt do the trick... Out of curiousity... On your RAM app, is your mileage, gas, oil life, etc updating? Mine hasnt since the night I bought it and was curious if its all related as well.

Cleverican

Reaction score
This is interesting information. They have had my truck for a week now with no info on a fix yet. They claim they have tried multiple updates and that didnt do the trick... Out of curiousity... On your RAM app, is your mileage, gas, oil life, etc updating? Mine hasnt since the night I bought it and was curious if its all related as well.
My Ram updates Daily. Try logging out and then logging back in that might refresh it.As for the updates they say they are doing that does not make sense since the update required does not come out till 1st quarter of 2023 . Just go get your truck and wait till the update is release.

cush8711

Reaction score
My Ram updates Daily. Try logging out and then logging back in that might refresh it.As for the updates they say they are doing that does not make sense since the update required does not come out till 1st quarter of 2023 . Just go get your truck and wait till the update is release.
Sounds like a valid plan in terms of the updates...lmao... Ill have to ask them about the ram app too.

CatServant

Reaction score
Unfortunately, my LS didn’t come with Uconnect, so I’ll have to take it into the dealer.

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I’m having same issue with my 2022 Ram Laramie G/T. Following the thread
Hello Mike,

Please send us a PM, our team would like to look further into this for you.

William
Ram Cares

Cbty2050

Ram Guru
Reaction score
"Engineering has identified the concern and is currently investigating updates to improve the operation when a trailer is not connected. Do not replace parts to repair, current parts will perform the same. The field will be notified when service updates are available. Estimates for updates are expected by 1st quarter of 2023."

Same as before.

Users who are viewing this thread