5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone seen a 19' with the Rambox yet?

edrclark

Staff member
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Site Supporter
Reaction score
From what I have seen on MOTS, some rambox trucks have been built, but they are being kept in storage in Detroit after being finished. Does anyone have their truck showing that they are on the way yet?

Neocane

Reaction score
I have YET to see a single person on this forum post that they have their truck with the rambox option!

ExcursionDiesel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It may be that a shortage of parts has those in the lot held up. My Jeep was built and sat in the lot for months where it was eventually retrofit with the DEF tank before it shipped. Could be something similar.

1Raider

Reaction score
I checked with the dealer this afternoon and I did however get the standard Hemi before the cutoff.. I'm glad of that.. I may end up getting the re ordered truck before the original shows up...

1Raider

Reaction score
Guys the new Vin# truck is in KZ status from what customer care just told me! I'm stoked but haven't verified that on the Jeep garage yet.

Dominacb

Reaction score
Guys the new Vin# truck is in KZ status from what customer care just told me! I'm stoked but haven't verified that on the Jeep garage yet.
Just watch out, I've been told I was in KZ before and then... bam......back to D1. I finally figured out why. The last 8 of my VIN pull up as a 1987 dodge shadow and a lazy customer service rep never looked into it..... maybe call back and double check as they seem inconsistent. But if ur in KZ gj!

mikemcfarland

Reaction score
i need a new truck. ASAP. for me, the rambox sets the ram apart from the competition. i would like to know the % of people that would / or have ordered the rambox. i know of very few people that have had the rambox - then went back to the normal box. the fact that RAM has somewhat had an oversight on this is issue is a bit of a let down. i feel for ALL you guys waiting for the RAMBOX.:confused:

alanstahl

Reaction score
Never heard of that status. Please explain

I believe it is the last status of the build process before shipping but may be in quality control with some issues. JB was up fitter which was trim, etc. LD I beleive is in quality control. Hopefully if that's the case, not too long but better at the factory fixed than at home with issues. .

Users who are viewing this thread