5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone seen a 19' with the Rambox yet?

1Raider

Reaction score
Has anyone seen a 19' with a Rambox yet? I'm waiting on my truck as I'm still in D1 status and was wondering if any has shipped out yet?

Mine also is a 2 tone truck..

sgk

Reaction score
nope none yet as far as I know, and welcome to the forum. You also have a lot of goodies on your truck that will contribute to the very long enjoyable wait.
2 tone
ramboxes
off-road group.

but will be one sweet truck

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
No production views I'm aware of, but Ram built a sweet LL eTorque Rambox demo unit that was at the Houston Auto Show back in Jan. A pic is on the Ivory paint thread here. Here's another shot of it:

y4mSPFPb4Wvnkz1ZY_ClL_QffGIJrWFjqZZwOgOT0wv9oFyIM0-1x7b_qzZYuW7VJJ-BuRyD5dgGOG4ApswtxeZHTL0Qj4kLGyAZNTm86Q_1FrarjDrF2IFJBmKJ0DTibkgL5GlwxdNroA0m_ThLR-HAFopCAaCJawq0crtVd4t8xYLuvgmMOPOgkECYl1bu3PhAEL5ok7xdYCCrgp0LD3eHA

I'm in D1 with a Limited with Rambox and Ram "thinks" they are going to have it built by the 14th. We'll see.

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
No production views I'm aware of, but Ram built a sweet LL eTorque Rambox demo unit that was at the Houston Auto Show back in Jan. A pic is on the Ivory paint thread here. Here's another shot of it:

y4mSPFPb4Wvnkz1ZY_ClL_QffGIJrWFjqZZwOgOT0wv9oFyIM0-1x7b_qzZYuW7VJJ-BuRyD5dgGOG4ApswtxeZHTL0Qj4kLGyAZNTm86Q_1FrarjDrF2IFJBmKJ0DTibkgL5GlwxdNroA0m_ThLR-HAFopCAaCJawq0crtVd4t8xYLuvgmMOPOgkECYl1bu3PhAEL5ok7xdYCCrgp0LD3eHA

I'm in D1 with a Limited with Rambox and Ram "thinks" they are going to have it built by the 14th. We'll see.

14th of June?

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yes, that's what Ram says. June 14th. We're all taking these dates with a grain of salt. My dealer even told me we might see the truck on his lot in early July. That I do not believe.

Slim and a few others are hearing similar dates for eTorque/Rambox builds but we'll see. MOTS should be busy next week if this is close to true.

alwi228

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I'll keep my order open with gargecars just to see if I progress on the ramboxes at all. will be interseting. If they are not out on lots by September, customer order or not, that would be a pretty significant letdown

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yes, that's what Ram says. June 14th. We're all taking these dates with a grain of salt. My dealer even told me we might see the truck on his lot in early July. That I do not believe.

Slim and a few others are hearing similar dates for eTorque/Rambox builds but we'll see. MOTS should be busy next week if this is close to true.
Edwards, Lets root for some good news this week for both of us! :)

FLG8R

Reaction score
I'm reminded of an expression from years ago when someone defined the height of optimism as a flea floating down the river on his back with an erection hollering, "open the drawbridge"!

1Raider

Reaction score
I was told by RAM that mine had an ETA of the 16th also... I hope that date holds..

1Raider

Reaction score
alacombe I understand as my truck is still in D1 since 6/1.. Still like to hope the computer is wrong...lol

Neocane

Reaction score
202snowman, I'm in the same boat! Only I order a Laramie, black appearance with rambox's and all the bells and whistles. I hit up the "chat with us" a few weeks ago and they gave me a "D" status. When I hit it again yesterday, they said it was "C"! Yeah, I wtf"d to myself.......sigh

202snowman

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
202snowman, I'm in the same boat! Only I order a Laramie, black appearance with rambox's and all the bells and whistles. I hit up the "chat with us" a few weeks ago and they gave me a "D" status. When I hit it again yesterday, they said it was "C"! Yeah, I wtf"d to myself.......sigh

Ya, it's like winning the lottery to get anything to move with Ramboxes at the moment.

1Raider

Reaction score
Maybe a bit of good news! Buddy of mine called me an said he spotted a new 19' with a Rambox on a transport the other day.. Wished he would had snapped a picture of it. Hopefully things are starting to loosen up some.

202snowman

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe a bit of good news! Buddy of mine called me an said he spotted a new 19' with a Rambox on a transport the other day.. Wished he would had snapped a picture of it. Hopefully things are starting to loosen up some.

I'm calling Shenigans! No such thing as a 2019 with Ramboxes (or at least it feels that way lol)....I hope they actually start building and shipping these soon. I know people have said they saw a video of them on the assembly line but you can't find them anywhere nor have there been any other sightings other than the trade shows.

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
A white unicorn! Are those the only two they built Jared

Thanks

I'm not to sure, those photos are from early May, I don't know for sure if those were built for customers or their rapid fast feedback fleet, or if they just held them to built more. If someone says they say a Rambox truck on a car Carrier though I'd believe it at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/