5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone seen a 19' with the Rambox yet?

ExcursionDiesel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My Limited CC 4x4 with Ramboxes was ordered July 3rd. I'm at the end of the line! Hopefully production will ramp up as time goes on.

YoAdrian

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
My Limited CC 4x4 with Ramboxes was ordered July 3rd. I'm at the end of the line! Hopefully production will ramp up as time goes on.
I’m back there with you ExcursionDiesel since I tweaked my order a few days in (air suspension OUT, Level 2 w sunroof IN for my lady). Hoping to see the truck early September.

D

Deleted member 85

What would happen at your dealership if FCA drops Dodge and Chrysler? Would you then be allocated more Rams and Jeeps? Would this be something you'd like to have happen?
Dodge ain't going anywhere. Chrysler right now looks dire, but when 2 more vehicles land, that brand will stand on its own 2 feet.

If we became Abbotsford Ram/Jeep it wouldn't change anything for us really. 3 out of the 20 new vehicles we have sold so far this month are not Jeep or Ram, they're both Dodges.

ExcursionDiesel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Looking through MOTS tracking, I notice that several Rams have order dates in May and are yet to be scheduled. This is the oldest one with status listed as "New order".

202snowman (Ram 1500 Limited CC 4x4 - Delmonico Red)
Date ordered: 05/03/2018
Current Status: New order
D1 status date: TBD
Estimated delivery: TBD
Built pending inspection: TBD

I assume this is a Rambox truck.

I'm in for a long wait.

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Looking through MOTS tracking, I notice that several Rams have order dates in May and are yet to be scheduled. This is the oldest one with status listed as "New order".

I'm in for a long wait.
Some of the guys have no status yet. And 4 of us went into D1 on 6/1 and remain there (39 days and counting):

@1Raider (Longhorn)
@Edwards (Limited)
goxmedia (Limited)
SpeedyV (loaded Longhorn; see my signature)

202snowman

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score

I'm in for a long wait.

That's me...and yup

ExcursionDiesel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Some of the guys have no status yet. And 4 of us went into D1 on 6/1 and remain there (39 days and counting):

@1Raider (Longhorn)
@Edwards (Limited)
goxmedia (Limited)

SpeedyV...our builds are identical optioned except color and where I forgot the Bed Utility Group. I'll be watching yours closely!

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
SpeedyV...our builds are identical optioned except color and where I forgot the Bed Utility Group. I'll be watching yours closely!
The only options I did not take are the trailer-tow group (I opted for the trailer brake control only, as I wanted to retain the surround view) and the engine block heater (the truck will be a garage queen in Texas).

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
You people in the US pay for block heater and wheel liners. Standard equipment here in Canada or its already added in the price and we don't know it.:LOL:

1Raider

Reaction score

@1Raider (Longhorn)
@Edwards (Limited)
goxmedia (Limited)

Yes hopefully our trucks will start to move this week..

mikemcfarland

Reaction score
Honestly - at my dealership it's our salespeople's fault they don't sell. We collectively don't see the value in narrowing your bed, and we convey that to the client. If we shut up and showed our clients RamBox trucks, and let them make their own decision, more would sell. As it stands, I have 1 out of over 130+ trucks on ground with RamBox, and it's a pre-owned Sport.

i some what agree it is a lack of sales people doing there job.but i see it more as people to "look outside the box" i understand the ramboxes are not for everyone. I have been thinking
You people in the US pay for block heater and wheel liners. Standard equipment here in Canada or its already added in the price and we don't know it.:LOL:

from a fellow canadian - we sure get "stretched out" in all other areas. :eek:

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I was scheduled to build the last week of June yet here I sit on July 8 still in D1 and waiting for a return call from FCA. Man, that paint dries really slow and the grass grows fast with all the rain. Just saying, be patient and don't expect them to follow the schedule they gave you. If they are even close, consider it a miracle and be happy.
I win the less than 50/50 prediction!

edrclark

Staff member
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Dang, so close. I searched for rambox in the Detroit area. Got one match, but the sticker doesn’t have rambox listed. Guess it was a false positive

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Dang, so close. I searched for rambox in the Detroit area. Got one match, but the sticker doesn’t have rambox listed. Guess it was a false positive
Saw that one when searching my family’s area (NW Ohio). Bummer.

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I get a lot of that in my area. It shows a truck with it on the search and then if I check the window sticker it is not on there

1Raider

Reaction score
Well guys I contacted my dealer this morning and was just told that they had to reorder me a truck when they couldn't get the Tow pkg taken off the order.. The right hand blames the left hand on not contacting me to let me know this... Lol

I got my new Vin# today and im back in D status as the order date was 6/7 instead of 5/22 now....

Users who are viewing this thread