5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PetePA

Reaction score
You can get to the CostcoAuto configurator since they seem to have all the options. Someone posted this earlier and I am not sure which post it was on but you can see all the available options. You just need to select 2025 Ram 1500 and on the next screen select build vehicle.
😭 The Costco site offers "Forged Blue Metallic" but the two dealers I tried to place 2025 Tungsten orders with say that there are only 4 colors available: Ivory, Silver, Black, Red.

CalvinC

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm curious to know which wheels they came with. That's the main issue, since the Night Edition comes with 22" all-season tires, but the ORG comes with 20" A/T tires. That conflict is why it wasn't available.
I don't recall on the ones I saw myself, because I was so shocked to see a Limited + NE + ORG combo, because as you said the configurator doesn't allow it.

But here's a link to a few on lots now - looks like they use the same old NE 22's on the ORG package, but with the same Falken AT3W/S tires from other trims (in 22 of course). How off roady-y.

Bsteiner36

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Since I already ordered a 2025 has anyone seen and more movement on 2025 trucks? I hope we hear something by the end of this coming week. My dealer mentioned they might get some 2025s with SO in the next few weeks. I don’t think he has any special contacts that I know of. He’s probably just blowing smoke.

dcchris311

Reaction score
Since I already ordered a 2025 has anyone seen and more movement on 2025 trucks? I hope we hear something by the end of this coming week. My dealer mentioned they might get some 2025s with SO in the next few weeks. I don’t think he has any special contacts that I know of. He’s probably just blowing smoke.
There's been photos on the FB groups of the 2025 Ram 1500 sitting in dealer lots. I'd assume there for the press release.

Bsteiner36

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Here's a new article.

Thanks for the info.
There's been photos on the FB groups of the 2025 Ram 1500 sitting in dealer lots. I'd assume there for the press release.
im not on Facebook but I did hear that trucks were showing up at dealers. I’ll probably just wait until one shows up to see what they’re like. I am curious what the Limited looks like on the inside. I guess back to waiting it out.

dcchris311

Reaction score
Well I did a quick Google search for 2025 Ram 1500 and it looks like a dealer near me has one in transit!

Jimmy07

Honorary Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Well I did a quick Google search for 2025 Ram 1500 and it looks like a dealer near me has one in transit!

That’s how it’s always been even though they actually haven’t even been built yet- if it’s got a VIN assigned, they’ll say it’s “in transit”. They haven’t even finished building 2024’s yet. I believe they are supposed to be done with those on Tuesday, then start with building the 2025’s sometime after that.

Bsteiner36

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
That’s how it’s always been even though they actually haven’t even been built yet- if it’s got a VIN assigned, they’ll say it’s “in transit”. They haven’t even finished building 2024’s yet. I believe they are supposed to be done with those on Tuesday, then start with building the 2025’s sometime after that.
I am curious if we will see any Super Bowl Ads for the 2025 Ram 1500. I guess we will have to wait and see.

dcchris311

Reaction score

My hopes were momentarily high.

I plugged the VIN into my insurance app for a quote but it doesn't exist yet, for obvious reasons.

Bsteiner36

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I checked my local dealer and I can see they have a Laramie In Transit. I asked the manager at the dealer and he said it was automatically added and is "being built". I am going to check it out when it comes in hopefully. Thanks for the suggestion to check my local dealers.

WXman

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Less payload, less towing, more cost, more maintenance, no engine dipstick, premium fuel required on the HO version, no MPG improvement in the real world, and 100% unproven for use in a pickup truck so far.

That's a hard no for me. You guys be the guinea pigs.

The only reason guys are intrigued is because this engine is all new and we haven't had an all new engine in a Ram in over a decade. I promise that when the honeymoon is over people are going to miss that sweet Hemi V8.

Scram1500

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Less payload, less towing, more cost, more maintenance, no engine dipstick, premium fuel required on the HO version, no MPG improvement in the real world, and 100% unproven for use in a pickup truck so far.

The only reason guys are intrigued is because this engine is all new and we haven't had an all new engine in a Ram in over a decade. I promise that when the honeymoon is over people are going to miss that sweet Hemi V8.
How does one check the oil?

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Pure speculation on some of your opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread