5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

8.4" to 12.1" screen replacement

dougstheman86

Reaction score
@Jimmy07, I know that but I have to download it through this link I was sent and tell them my info in the about screen because I’m not trying to pay $50 again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jimmy07

Honorary Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
@Jimmy07, I know that but I have to download it through this link I was sent and tell them my info in the about screen because I’m not trying to pay $50 again

Ahh yeah, I forgot you’re probably getting an apk from him.

dougstheman86

Reaction score
Yes exactly and I’m preying that works lol. I just bought a $60 Android from Facebook marketplace to hopefully get this done

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
Yes exactly and I’m preying that works lol. I just bought a $60 Android from Facebook marketplace to hopefully get this done

You're a fighter, I'll give you that! Hahaha

Jimmy07

Honorary Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Same way as in post #309?

Not “exactly”. It’s actually a little easier. You only need to connect to your truck’s BCM normally, not as a Pacifica. Same settings changes, but you also need to change the HVAC setting configuration for your situation.

Jimmy07

Honorary Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
How do I change the hvac settings? Is there a step by step?

In car configuration change, you’re going to change VehConfig 3 HVAC configuration from single zone MTC to dual zone ATC.

dougstheman86

Reaction score
@Jimmy07, do you think I’m this is going to work for me on the android app? Lol.....trying to have faith sir!

Jimmy07

Honorary Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
@Jimmy07, do you think I’m this is going to work for me on the android app? Lol.....trying to have faith sir!

I hope so, I’ve just never seen someone have this issue before. And this is coming from a forum that has a specific AlfaOBD thread that is 11,000 posts long.

dougstheman86

Reaction score
I did tons of research and I’ve followed all the instructions to the T so idk what the issue is man

dougstheman86

Reaction score
@Jimmy07, just activated the android version and all the changes say they went through (enabled the display, and disabled the ICS stack) disconnected my battery and now I’m waiting the 30 mins for the changes to HOPEFULLY come though this dang BCM windows version is 100% broke.

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
@Jimmy07, just activated the android version and all the changes say they went through (enabled the display, and disabled the ICS stack) disconnected my battery and now I’m waiting the 30 mins for the changes to HOPEFULLY come though this dang BCM windows version is 100% broke.

Fingers crossed man !

dougstheman86

Reaction score
I triple checked that the changes went through so.....sh*t better work I’ve been through Hell with this

dougstheman86

Reaction score
Lmao, I went out and bought a phone and was dang near ready to order mother bypass I’m not trying to be disconnecting my battery all the time before I get in just so my radio turns on

dougstheman86

Reaction score
That $60 phone was well worth it in the end

Users who are viewing this thread