5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

5th Gen Ram 1500 30" Light Bar Bracket Set

Liquid Li0n

Reaction score
Installed the DD Amber 30" Combo pattern behind the grill. Am I the only one extremely unimpressed with either the bar or the placement? Puts out very little light, its barely perceptible with the OE LED headlights on.
This is what I highlight in my post as well

Or the OEM LED high beams are very good, or the light bar is less powerful then we expect.

1BADRAMLIMITED

Ram Guru
Reaction score
We will be offering some super sweet Diode Dynamics rock lights soon. I am waiting until the first batch starts shipping before I put them on site though because they missed the delivery date on the hitch pods and that was pretty frustrating. The rock lights are supposed to start shipping later this month.
With your front lower grille brackets can I fit a 32” light bar? I’ve measured the opening on my limited and there is enough space

Shifts And Grins Fab

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
With your front lower grille brackets can I fit a 32” light bar? I’ve measured the opening on my limited and there is enough space
It can accept mounting widths of up to about 32.5" . So as long as the width of the mounting locations isn't over 32.5" it should work just fine.

Liquid Li0n

Reaction score
looks cool. I don't really like the A pillar lights on a non-offroad trim, otherwise I also already did on my Limited.

But did you do the mod or enabled the option to have the fog lights on when the brights go on?

Solracer

Reaction score
looks cool. I don't really like the A pillar lights on a non-offroad trim, otherwise I also already did on my Limited.

But did you do the mod or enabled the option to have the fog lights on when the brights go on?
I did.

Solracer

Reaction score

Non off-road trim?

Truck$-4life

Reaction score
I need to get my hands on one and see what it looks like under there.
Can you try to figure out the specs for the rough country 40" black series? It's 43 inches in length but has a very slight curve. Ik ppl have installed that bar in the lower grille just really don't know where to mount

1BADRAMLIMITED

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Can you try to figure out the specs for the rough country 40" black series? It's 43 inches in length but has a very slight curve. Ik ppl have installed that bar in the lower grille just really don't know where to mount
I haven’t seen anything bigger than a 32” mounted. I know m&r makes a kit but the light bar they provide with their kit looks pretty dainty. To add to that they do not sell just the bracket.

Attachments

• IMG_6576.jpeg
    IMG_6576.jpeg
    117.1 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

Shifts And Grins Fab

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
I wonder if @Shifts And Grins Fab has their TRX already and what they can do with the front tow hook mounts for small lights
The new TRX still isn't scheduled to be built. At this point I am not sure it will get built. Rumor is the last Hellcat TRX is coming off of the line in January. I got an order number and VIN number and then absolutely nothing. Mine was also supposed to be a 2023 and I think the line has switched over to 2024s already. That being said, Ram did send me an email today saying they received my order. I need to check and see if it is the same order number from March when I placed my order. If it doesn't get built, I will borrow a 5th gen and get more parts developed again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/