5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PetePA

Reaction score
How do you know what stage your vehicle is in
Your dealer can give you the code and what it means. Without being a dealer, you can't see status codes.

There are threads explaining what the various codes mean, but again you have to get your current code from your dealer.

Peterhenric

Reaction score
My Tungsten is in paint now but still shows a delivery date of October 13th. Not sure how that calculate these things...
I was told that these first runs get built and then they hold onto the vehicle for a little bit so they can verify that there aren’t any production issues. It’s easier to keep the truck for a month or so and fix any potential issues that pop up than to send it out and have to do a recall. Considering what was posted earlier that they are having QC issues, I’d guess they are holding onto these a little longer than normal.

jonusko

Reaction score
Maybe orders are moving faster. My new order for a Laramie Level 2 was confirmed last Monday. Mark Dodge told me it went into D1 on Saturday with an estimated ship date of 8/29. Obviously, things can change, but that is a quick turnaround.

Ramboy13

Reaction score
Maybe orders are moving faster. My new order for a Laramie Level 2 was confirmed last Monday. Mark Dodge told me it went into D1 on Saturday with an estimated ship date of 8/29. Obviously, things can change, but that is a quick turnaround.
Fingers crossed that's the case!

TroyJonesSF

Reaction score
Am I the only one who wonders about Rebel X’s or Rebels with Equipment Group 2.

idq1i

Reaction score
Am I the only one who wonders about Rebel X’s or Rebels with Equipment Group 2.
I ordered one with both on June 24th, VIN the next day. Nothing since. Seems like stellantis these days has too many problems to deal with to concern themselves with individual orders. I ordered multiple BMWs before, I could get an exact update every day, Even for cars built in Germany.

lonepeak

Reaction score
There's no comparison to BMWs order process, website and lack of overall chaos and customer communication. Dealers are in the loop as well.

TroyJonesSF

Reaction score
I ordered one with both on June 24th, VIN the next day. Nothing since. Seems like stellantis these days has too many problems to deal with to concern themselves with individual orders. I ordered multiple BMWs before, I could get an exact update every day, Even for cars built in Germany.
I ordered mine on May 14 and got my VIN the next day. I have heard nothing.

lcdrglyd

Reaction score
I placed Tungsten order July 10th, vin within three or four days. Haven’t heard any updates since.

PetePA

Reaction score
Below is a transcript from my chat with Stellantis Customer Care.

TLDR: This chat was painful. I'm unclear whether the representative was regurgitating information from a previous chat, or actually provided me an updated Estimated Ship Date. The representative spammed me 3 times with a canned response towards the end of the chat.

If you care to read, I'd be curious of your feedback.

I give Stellantis Customer Care a solid F-. The representative seemed to craftily reply to my questions ensuring several responses were vague.

Context - Last week I spoke with Adrian using the same chat. I didn't save the transcript, unfortunately. Adrian stated that the Estimated Ship Date was the same as the dealer provided. Did Adrian state that to me with the understanding that the dealer had the most up-to-date information? If so, his responses were similarly misleading to the following response from Angela: "Upon checking, the estimated shipped date of your vehicle is 8/10/2024, and you were also informed that the estimated date is subject to change."

Did Angela check my transcript with Adrian who mentioned 8/10? Did Adrian just regurgitate what the dealer told me? Did Angela provide me with updated information?

Chat started at 9:33 AM
Hi, I am Stella! Thanks for contacting Stellantis Customer Care. I’d be happy to assist you today. (If you want to save this transcript, select the three bars next to the message box.)
By the way, yes,I'm a robot. I want to help you find your answers quickly and easily! If you ever need a human touch, ask for a Customer Care Advocate and I'll get one for you.

I see that you have questions about Vehicle Features/Order Status. Here are answers to frequently asked questions. If you need something else, you must select Other before typing your question.

Stella

• Choose one of the following options
    • Vehicle order status
    • Vehicle Features
    • Vehicle Equipment List
    • Towing Capacity
    • Other

• Other

• S
    Please type your question in the Message box below. If you prefer to chat with a Customer Advocate, type "Advocate".
    Stella

• Advocate

• Got it, let me get an advocate to join this conversation to better answer your questions.
    9:34 AM
  • S
    We have advisors available on Monday-Friday, 7 a.m. - 11 p.m., and Saturday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
    Stella

• Chat started with Angela
  • Thank you for chatting with us, my name is Angela with Mopar Customer Care. Please keep the chat window open to participate in a brief survey at the completion of our conversation.

• A
    Good day! This is Angela from mopar Customer Care. How are you today?
    Angela

• Hi Angela - I'm good, how are you?

• I'm glad to hear you're doing well! I'm doing great how can I assist you today?

• I just wanted to check on my estimated ship date quick to see if it has changed now that the plant is ramping back up.
    9:36 AM
  • A
    Congratulations on your vehicle purchase! I can help you with that! Let me check on your estimated ship date for you. May I have your VON please and the brand of your vehicle.
    Angela

• Sure! VON ######## and it's a 2025 Ram 1500 Tungsten

• A
    Thank you for providing your VON and vehicle details. Let me look into your estimated ship date for you.
    Angela

9:37 AM

• ok thank you
  • Upon checking, your vehicle has been scheduled for production. Time in this stage varies based on your particular vehicle configuration. Once your vehicle has started production, you will see movement on the tracker.
    9:39 AM
  • A
    For further information, you can also directly reach out to your dealership.
    Angela

• The last time I used this chat, the person (Adrian) was able to give me the estimated ship date.

• Are you able to provide that information?
    9:40 AM
  • Upon further review though this link, there's no estimated shipping date listed here. https://www.ramtrucks.com/trackyourorder.html#/order-details
    9:41 AM

• Yep I know. However, he was able to see the estimated ship date and it was the same as provided by the dealer. Is that something that this chat does not have access to? Confused how he was able to provide it.

• We would like to inform you that, An Estimated Time of Delivery (ETD) has not been established for your new vehicle. The ETD will display after your vehicle moves to the in-production milestone. Please be aware, this date can change throughout the build and shipping process due to many outside factors.

• Yep, I thoroughly understand that it needs to move into production before an estimated ship date is provided.
    9:43 AM
  • There are many factors that effect the shipment and delivery date for a vehicle. The original delivery date was just an estimate, and subject to change.

• A
    I appreciate your understanding. Once your vehicle moves into production, the estimated ship date will become available.
    Angela

• Yes, I understand that it's just an estimate.

• However, I'm confused how the last person I chatted with was able to provide me an estimated ship date.

• It was the same date that the dealer provided.

• As mentioned above, the original delivery date was just an estimate, and subject to change.

• Do you have records of my previous chat you could look at? It's under the same name/VON.
    9:44 AM
  • A
    Let me check that for you.
    Angela

• ok thank you!
  • Upon checking, the estimated shipped date of your vehicle is 8/10/2024, and you were also informed that the estimated date is subject to change.
    9:46 AM

• Absolutely - I completely understand that this is a new vehicle release and it's subject to significant change. Thank you for taking the time to look that up!

• Now upon checking, on the link there's no listed shipped date and we would like to inform you that, the original delivery date was just an estimate, and subject to change.
    9:47 AM

• Okay, so the estimated ship date is now blank?

• A
    We highly recommend you to contact your dealership for further information.
    Angela

• If so, that's fine, I completely understand that there will be delays.

• A
    I appreciate your understanding and patience with the situation.
    Angela

• One last question - is the estimated ship date now blank or is it still 8/10?

• A
    Our teams do use the same online tracking tool that you have access to. This information is correct – however, your dealer may utilize additional resources that provide more information than what we have access to.
    • I provided? https://www.ramtrucks.com/trackyourorder.html#/order-details

• There was never an estimated ship date listed there. I'm confused how Adrian was able to provide me an estimated ship date - same as the dealer - when you state that you don't have access to anything additional.

• A
      That's the link I am pertaining to, as mentioned, the original delivery date was just an estimate, and subject to change and our teams do use the same online tracking tool that you have access to. This information is correct – however, your dealer may utilize additional resources that provide more information than what we have access to.
      Angela

9:55 AM
    • Do you not have access to see the estimated ship date? The link doesn't even have a link for estimated ship date.

• a line*

• That's the link I am pertaining to, as mentioned, the original delivery date was just an estimate, and subject to change and our teams do use the same online tracking tool that you have access to. This information is correct – however, your dealer may utilize additional resources that provide more information than what we have access to.

• That's the link I am pertaining to, as mentioned, the original delivery date was just an estimate, and subject to change and our teams do use the same online tracking tool that you have access to. This information is correct – however, your dealer may utilize additional resources that provide more information than what we have access to.

• An Estimated Time of Delivery (ETD) has not been established for your new vehicle. The ETD will display after your vehicle moves to the in production milestone.
      9:56 AM
    • Ok, so what I've established from this chat is either A. You will not provide me the Estimated Ship Date and have access. or; B. Adrian was not truthful when providing me the Estimated Ship Date. I get the feeling that B. might be what happened considering I offered him what the dealer had told me PRIOR to him confirming that it was 8/1

Ramboy13

Reaction score

TLDR: This chat was painful. I'm unclear whether the representative was regurgitating information from a previous chat, or actually provided me an updated Estimated Ship Date. The representative spammed me 3 times with a canned response towards the end of the chat.

I give Stellantis Customer Care a solid F-. The representative seemed to craftily reply to my questions ensuring several responses were vague.

Context - Last week I spoke with Adrian using the same chat. I didn't save the transcript, unfortunately. Adrian stated that the Estimated Ship Date was the same as the dealer provided. Did Adrian state that to me with the understanding that the dealer had the most up-to-date information? If so, his responses were similarly misleading to the following response from Angela: "Upon checking, the estimated shipped date of your vehicle is 8/10/2024, and you were also informed that the estimated date is subject to change."

Did Angela check my transcript with Adrian who mentioned 8/10? Did Adrian just regurgitate what the dealer told me? Did Angela provide me with updated information?

Hi, I am Stella! Thanks for contacting Stellantis Customer Care. I’d be happy to assist you today. (If you want to save this transcript, select the three bars next to the message box.)
By the way, yes,I'm a robot. I want to help you find your answers quickly and easily! If you ever need a human touch, ask for a Customer Care Advocate and I'll get one for you.

I see that you have questions about Vehicle Features/Order Status. Here are answers to frequently asked questions. If you need something else, you must select Other before typing your question.

Stella

• Vehicle order status
    • Vehicle Features
    • Vehicle Equipment List
    • Towing Capacity
    • Other

• Other

• S
    Please type your question in the Message box below. If you prefer to chat with a Customer Advocate, type "Advocate".
    Stella

• Advocate

• Got it, let me get an advocate to join this conversation to better answer your questions.
  • S
    We have advisors available on Monday-Friday, 7 a.m. - 11 p.m., and Saturday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
    Stella

• Thank you for chatting with us, my name is Angela with Mopar Customer Care. Please keep the chat window open to participate in a brief survey at the completion of our conversation.

• A
    Angela

• I'm glad to hear you're doing well! I'm doing great how can I assist you today?

• I just wanted to check on my estimated ship date quick to see if it has changed now that the plant is ramping back up.
  • A
    Congratulations on your vehicle purchase! I can help you with that! Let me check on your estimated ship date for you. May I have your VON please and the brand of your vehicle.
    Angela

• A
    Thank you for providing your VON and vehicle details. Let me look into your estimated ship date for you.
    Angela

• ok thank you
  • Upon checking, your vehicle has been scheduled for production. Time in this stage varies based on your particular vehicle configuration. Once your vehicle has started production, you will see movement on the tracker.
  • A
    Angela

• The last time I used this chat, the person (Adrian) was able to give me the estimated ship date.

• Upon further review though this link, there's no estimated shipping date listed here. https://www.ramtrucks.com/trackyourorder.html#/order-details

• Yep I know. However, he was able to see the estimated ship date and it was the same as provided by the dealer. Is that something that this chat does not have access to? Confused how he was able to provide it.

• We would like to inform you that, An Estimated Time of Delivery (ETD) has not been established for your new vehicle. The ETD will display after your vehicle moves to the in-production milestone. Please be aware, this date can change throughout the build and shipping process due to many outside factors.

• Yep, I thoroughly understand that it needs to move into production before an estimated ship date is provided.
  • There are many factors that effect the shipment and delivery date for a vehicle. The original delivery date was just an estimate, and subject to change.

• A
    I appreciate your understanding. Once your vehicle moves into production, the estimated ship date will become available.
    Angela

• However, I'm confused how the last person I chatted with was able to provide me an estimated ship date.

• As mentioned above, the original delivery date was just an estimate, and subject to change.

• Do you have records of my previous chat you could look at? It's under the same name/VON.
  • A
    Angela

• ok thank you!
  • Upon checking, the estimated shipped date of your vehicle is 8/10/2024, and you were also informed that the estimated date is subject to change.

• Absolutely - I completely understand that this is a new vehicle release and it's subject to significant change. Thank you for taking the time to look that up!

• Now upon checking, on the link there's no listed shipped date and we would like to inform you that, the original delivery date was just an estimate, and subject to change.

• A
    Angela

• A
    Angela

• A
    Our teams do use the same online tracking tool that you have access to. This information is correct – however, your dealer may utilize additional resources that provide more information than what we have access to.

• There was never an estimated ship date listed there. I'm confused how Adrian was able to provide me an estimated ship date - same as the dealer - when you state that you don't have access to anything additional.

• A
      That's the link I am pertaining to, as mentioned, the original delivery date was just an estimate, and subject to change and our teams do use the same online tracking tool that you have access to. This information is correct – however, your dealer may utilize additional resources that provide more information than what we have access to.
      Angela

• Do you not have access to see the estimated ship date? The link doesn't even have a link for estimated ship date.

• a line*

• An Estimated Time of Delivery (ETD) has not been established for your new vehicle. The ETD will display after your vehicle moves to the in production milestone.
    • Ok, so what I've established from this chat is either A. You will not provide me the Estimated Ship Date and have access. or; B. Adrian was not truthful when providing me the Estimated Ship Date. I get the feeling that B. might be what happened considering I offered him what the dealer had told me PRIOR to him confirming that it was 8/1
That's a completely wasted chunk of time you'll never get back. I'm sorry.

Pikeman_66

Reaction score

Stella

• Vehicle order status
    • Vehicle Features
    • Vehicle Equipment List
    • Towing Capacity
    • Other

• Other

• S
    Stella

• Advocate

• S
    Stella

• A
    Angela

• A
    Angela

• A
    Angela

• ok thank you
  • A
    Angela

• A
    Angela

• A
    Angela

• ok thank you!

• A
    Angela

• A
    Angela

• A

• A
      Angela

• a line*

All I can say is Wow! what kind of crap did I get myself into with this company just because I was mad at another company. I haven't talked to my dealer since mine went to D1 but I can only imagine its not good.

jhoffman63

Reaction score
This is a courtesy email update regarding your 2025 Ram 1500 factory order status.

here is more BS i got today

This is a courtesy email update regarding your 2025 Ram 1500 factory order status.

At the present
time I have no new updates to provide regarding your factory order; however, I will continue to monitor your order for additional updates, and I anticipate having further updates to share with you as they become available, or every couple weeks if there are no changes.

If you have any outstanding questions or order update inquiries, we do encourage you to reach out to your ordering dealership for the fastest response possible. Additional email communications provided to this email are un-monitored and will be responded to once additional updates are available to share.

Thank you for your loyalty and we’re proud to have you as a member of the Ram Truck Family!

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further assistance by replying to this email or calling us at 866-726-4636.

Best wishes,
Heather
Ram Truck Information Center

Ramboy13

Reaction score
The sad part is, as much as we all ***** about this, we still stick with Ram. It enables this poor behavior. I suppose some people are turned off and look elsewhere - at least the sales numbers seem to indicate that. you'd think with being down 25% from last year (or whatever the number is) that they'd try harder.

PetePA

Reaction score

here is more BS i got today

At the present
time I have no new updates to provide regarding your factory order; however, I will continue to monitor your order for additional updates, and I anticipate having further updates to share with you as they become available, or every couple weeks if there are no changes.

If you have any outstanding questions or order update inquiries, we do encourage you to reach out to your ordering dealership for the fastest response possible. Additional email communications provided to this email are un-monitored and will be responded to once additional updates are available to share.

Thank you for your loyalty and we’re proud to have you as a member of the Ram Truck Family!

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further assistance by replying to this email or calling us at 866-726-4636.

Best wishes,
Heather
Ram Truck Information Center

I cannot stand sentences like the one I made bold above. It's non-committal ("anticipate"), obvious and a waste of time.

I've been watching y'all post about the crappy customer service... I guess it took me to experience it firsthand to really understand.

I would be okay with them telling me May 2025 if they would simply be straightforward with me. Which, I guess, is what everyone has been saying all along.

PetePA

Reaction score
The sad part is, as much as we all ***** about this, we still stick with Ram. It enables this poor behavior. I suppose some people are turned off and look elsewhere - at least the sales numbers seem to indicate that. you'd think with being down 25% from last year (or whatever the number is) that they'd try harder.
Not really quoting your post... but commenting on your forged blue metallic tease comment in your signature
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Users who are viewing this thread