5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pikeman_66

Reaction score
Good news to those in this thread!

I drove by the idled Belvidere plant / storage lots and no abundance of '25 Rams to be found. It looks like they shipped them all out.
when we came home from Wisconsin last weekend there were a lot of car carriers in the one lot. some loaded with 1500s some not. the previous week when we went the place was packed with 1500s.

charger1

Reaction score
Well I received an interesting update from RAM via text concerning my Tungsten order:

'Hello, We are excited to share with you that your Ram has started the assembly process. Estimated delivery date is 10/13/2024. Date subject to change.'

Wow!! While I am thrilled to see it enter production - it sure takes a long time to assemble and deliver a truck! I sure hope that delivery date changes 🤔

Ramboy13

Reaction score
Well I received an interesting update from RAM via text concerning my Tungsten order:

'Hello, We are excited to share with you that your Ram has started the assembly process. Estimated delivery date is 10/13/2024. Date subject to change.'

Wow!! While I am thrilled to see it enter production - it sure takes a long time to assemble and deliver a truck! I sure hope that delivery date changes 🤔
That seems crazy. I thought they were building this week will ship dates in early Aug.

jhoffman63

Reaction score
Just got this another blanket email

Thank you for contacting Ram Truck Information Center.

Congratulations on your new build! This is very exciting!

This is a courtesy email update regarding your 2025 Ram 1500 factory order status.

My name is Heather, and I will be monitoring your vehicle order throughout the build process. I have opened this special tracking file to provide you with available status updates along the way.

I see your vehicle is waiting for production to begin.

I am now reviewing this concern to assist with a quicker resolution. As soon as I have further information I will reach out to you, or every couple weeks if there are no changes.

If you have any outstanding questions or order update inquiries, we do encourage you to reach out to your ordering dealership for the fastest response possible. Additional email communications provided to this email are un-monitored and will be responded to once additional updates are available to share.

Thank you for your loyalty and we’re proud to have you as a member of the Ram Truck Family!

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further assistance by replying to this email or calling us at 866-726-4636.

Best wishes,
Heather
Ram Truck Information Center

Ski Bum

Reaction score
I occasionally check the order tracker (like the rest of us). I log in with my account and my vehicle order is there, etc. Today when I checked it asked for my name and VON (odd, cause it's usually right there), and then gave me the message "No information available at this time. Please check back later." - Can you provide any insight? Perhaps there was a status change and the site needs time to update??

Pikeman_66

Reaction score
I occasionally check the order tracker (like the rest of us). I log in with my account and my vehicle order is there, etc. Today when I checked it asked for my name and VON (odd, cause it's usually right there), and then gave me the message "No information available at this time. Please check back later." - Can you provide any insight? Perhaps there was a status change and the site needs time to update??
hum, I have not checked mine since I got the email yesterday from them. doesn't surprise me though as the web site has been behind actual daily activity for a while it seems.

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score

It doesn't take that long to build the truck. They likely just have it scheduled, most likely in September they gave you that October date. Depending on where you're located transport to you could take 1-4 weeks.

Shano

Reaction score
Just got this another blanket email

Thank you for contacting Ram Truck Information Center.

Congratulations on your new build! This is very exciting!

This is a courtesy email update regarding your 2025 Ram 1500 factory order status.

My name is Heather, and I will be monitoring your vehicle order throughout the build process. I have opened this special tracking file to provide you with available status updates along the way.

I see your vehicle is waiting for production to begin.

I am now reviewing this concern to assist with a quicker resolution. As soon as I have further information I will reach out to you, or every couple weeks if there are no changes.

If you have any outstanding questions or order update inquiries, we do encourage you to reach out to your ordering dealership for the fastest response possible. Additional email communications provided to this email are un-monitored and will be responded to once additional updates are available to share.

Thank you for your loyalty and we’re proud to have you as a member of the Ram Truck Family!

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further assistance by replying to this email or calling us at 866-726-4636.

Best wishes,
Heather
Ram Truck Information Center
I got the same exact message... This is really aggravating that they cannot be forthcoming with us as to what is the hold up is.

Pikeman_66

Reaction score
I got the same exact message... This is really aggravating that they cannot be forthcoming with us as to what is the hold up is.
supposedly once you get to stage D-1 the build is to take place within 48 hours is what I have been told. I don't know if that is true or not though.

Users who are viewing this thread