5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FloridaSun

Reaction score
Anthony sent new more aggressive pricing about a week ago which is tiered on MSRP. 14K off MSRP over 90K which my Tungsten build was $90,450.
I am saving 5K difference between MD and Granger with forfeiting my 1K deposit. I didn't have a production or ship date so just waiting, figured save some money while I wait.

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Update, So, another dealer called me today that I had been working with and said they could build the bighorn with 5.7 and panoramic. So I called my dealer back and yes, suddenly the option wasn't grayed out and I got order updated ( or the other cancelled I guess). And I saw last Friday it was grayed out with my own eyes, so good news, item 2 went away.

They still couldn't build a Laramie, said the bench was restricted and the only thing keeping them from ordering.

And yeah, number 3, the colors suck, can't get forged, doesn't even show as an option. :(

This is the want, vs the order.
It's your level 2 that was requiring the bucket seats. Now, what's the price?!

Peterhenric

Reaction score
Dealership I ordered through is/was trying to tell me that the price will just be MSRP minus any incentives available from Ram at time of delivery. I didn't really get into it with them but seeing as people are special ordering trucks and still getting discounts, I'll need to revisit this with them when it gets closer. It's a company truck and we've always had a fleet discount through Ford and they made it VERY easy on us. Never had to do any negotiating because it was just dealer cost plus tax. Switching to RAM with a fleet "discount" is very different seeing as they aren't even offering a discount.

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Dealership I ordered through is/was trying to tell me that the price will just be MSRP minus any incentives available from Ram at time of delivery. I didn't really get into it with them but seeing as people are special ordering trucks and still getting discounts, I'll need to revisit this with them when it gets closer. It's a company truck and we've always had a fleet discount through Ford and they made it VERY easy on us. Never had to do any negotiating because it was just dealer cost plus tax. Switching to RAM with a fleet "discount" is very different seeing as they aren't even offering a discount.
Every special order truck I've done, the price was agreed upon when I ordered it. Even trade value. Incentives were the better of order date or delivery date, which is believe is common with most brands.

Beachumz

Reaction score
Iron remover (adam's)...and clay mitt....should be a part of your regular maintenance wash/detail. Ceramic coat the truck to make the paint slick to the touch and protect your clear coat.
I use Turtle Wax Hybrid Solutions....they have come a long way with their product lines. I also use the ceramic as a touch up detail spray between full details to keep truck looking new.
Which clay mitt do you use? I had just went from using thr cheap Mcguires ceramic to chemical Brothers ceramic and it was night and day difference. However after watching the "Project Farm" channel on YouTube I just bought the Hybrid Solutions after his ceramic coating video. He does pretty good bon biased reviews.

dammitbobby

Reaction score
Which clay mitt do you use? I had just went from using thr cheap Mcguires ceramic to chemical Brothers ceramic and it was night and day difference. However after watching the "Project Farm" channel on YouTube I just bought the Hybrid Solutions after his ceramic coating video. He does pretty good bon biased reviews.
I watched that video the other week myself lol

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Oh, I'm leasing, so right now, EP-$1k (coupon). Or EP-$3k (if I go with Chrysler Capital). But stellantis is the better lease right now.
So zero dealer discount? We should talk. And those rebates aren't quite right either I don't think.

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Waiting until the truck arrives to negotiate puts both you and the dealer up against a wall. If they weren't offering any dealer discount to order the vehicle, they're likely not going to at delivery. There are other options.

Ski Bum

Reaction score
I just got an E-Mail saying that my order has entered the production queue today. I still see TBD for all phases except order. Does anyone know what this actually means? Is this a state just before when they look to set a production date?

PetePA

Reaction score
I just got an E-Mail saying that my order has entered the production queue today. I still see TBD for all phases except order. Does anyone know what this actually means? Is this a state just before when they look to set a production date?
It's probably D1. Your dealer can see the estimated ship date now.

Ski Bum

Reaction score
This is hopefully good news. Sounds like they are going to start hammering these out fast after their break.... HOPEFULLY

Indeed, hopefully a very good sign for everyone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

charger1

Reaction score
Just wanted to give a shout out to Anthony at Mark Dodge! (y)
Ordering my new Tungsten from him was super easy and he took the time to thoroughly explain the entire process from start to finish. Looking forward to getting it built and shipped!

Peterhenric

Reaction score
Just wanted to give a shout out to Anthony at Mark Dodge! (y)
Ordering my new Tungsten from him was super easy and he took the time to thoroughly explain the entire process from start to finish. Looking forward to getting it built and shipped!
Anthony is also helping me out order a truck and save a bunch of money at the same time. Stepped in at the perfect time to give guidance.

lonepeak

Reaction score
Re Limiteds. Just spoke to local dealer in person. He says the A Equipment group is now available and he's already ordered several Limiteds with that group. He claims truck would arrive approximately first part of September, 6-8 weeks. If this is true then the restriction on this A Group is over. Anyone else know otherwise? Dealer also gave me price on Limited Longhorn, discount of -9.6% not counting the $1000 RAM discount. Not bad although I think there are better offers. Will see my closer local dealer tomorrow and see what he says.

Users who are viewing this thread