5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pikeman_66

Reaction score
Strangely enough I still have yet to get an email but the build tracker reflects my limited was scheduled on 6/24. I also reached out to my dealer the other day and they said they only see my build in D status so who knows.
Well I was at the dealer Tuesday and check on my status. Still in D so
My dealer/ salesman put me in a 2019 ford 150 STX for vacation so I can pull my boat. I told him I am not happy at all seeing my truck and others that are sitting on D status from the first of the year why trucks that were recently ordered getting scheduled. I told him it’s **** poor business and he agreed with me. Even showed me a message he sent to his rep about my order that got no reply from the rep last week. So I am going to go on vacation sat morning and try to enjoy it and not think about this **** show till I get back.

lonepeak

Reaction score
Enjoy the vacation anyway. This entire order process is amateur hour (year) for Stellantis. Not sure anyone is really running the store. I’m still waiting to order but now less in a hurry. Everything I hear makes me lose faith in the company but one of these days you’ll have your new vehicle.

Peterhenric

Reaction score
They must’ve been sending out bulk emails all at the same time. I was notified that my truck is scheduled but no date info yet. I’ll update my truck order in signature.

GTRam

Reaction score
I have come to the conclusion that Stellantis is as efficient as the ATF.

Ordering a Truck (RHO in my case) with Stellantis is the same as submitting an ATF SBR Form 1.....no status updates, no communication, unknown ETA.......my last stamp took 355 days to receive!

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have come to the conclusion that Stellantis is as efficient as the ATF.

Ordering a Truck (RHO in my case) with Stellantis is the same as submitting an ATF SBR Form 1.....no status updates, no communication, unknown ETA.......my last stamp took 355 days to receive!
There down to under a week now if you e-file.

That doesn't effect the Ram 1500, which is made at Sterling Heights.

Beachumz

Reaction score
Omg I did not expect this so soon... D1 status!!!

Order info on my signature!
Yea. It was out into that a month ago with the estimated ship date of 06/14 on the dealers page they can see. But that has came and passed. I won't hold my breathe for this one either! Lol

JayDoc

Reaction score
I ordered a Tungsten on Feb 15. I recently got an email stating that my Tungsten has been scheduled and that the expected shipping date is August 5th.
I ordered Feb 12 so hopefully I will be getting the same message soon.

trmc47

Reaction score
Any idea how many days after getting the email that your estimated ship date appears?
My estimated ship date never did so up. The only way that I know the estimated ship date is when Anthony RI posted the shipments going to Mark Dodge my vin number was among the ones that he posted. The estimated shipping date was on his posting.

pensfan

Reaction score
I was looking at Durangos on the local dealer's lot. I saw a '25 Limited Longhorn in Delmonico Red sitting there. Sticker of 80K. It must have just come in as it does not show on their site yet.
I didn't look real close at it as all the chrome was a big turn off to me.

Pikeman_66

Reaction score
I was looking at Durangos on the local dealer's lot. I saw a '25 Limited Longhorn in Delmonico Red sitting there. Sticker of 80K. It must have just come in as it does not show on their site yet.
I didn't look real close at it as all the chrome was a big turn off to me.
They were building a lot of limited longhorns in comparison to regular limiters when they started building limiteds. I will bet it is a base though with no level A

Users who are viewing this thread