5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ramboy13

Reaction score
If SHAP is really closed down the first three weeks of July, that 6-8 weeks will be tight to hit the first part of September.

jhoffman63

Reaction score
I am curious if anyone has heard anything about their 2025 Ram 1500 Orders. I ordered my Limited back in January 11th and got confirmation of my order but no VIN or any other info. I am curious if anyone else has either received a VIN or got any updates on their order. It seems really quiet and I figured we could just start a feed. I know the HO doesn’t start until ~3/5 but I am curious if anyone with an SO has got any updates.

2025 Ram Limited (In signature)
Ordered January 11th
Received Confirmation shortly after
No VIN.
I ordered a Rebel in February I have a VIN but thats all I have

Last edited:

Peterhenric

Reaction score
Re Limiteds. Just spoke to local dealer in person. He says the A Equipment group is now available and he's already ordered several Limiteds with that group. He claims truck would arrive approximately first part of September, 6-8 weeks. If this is true then the restriction on this A Group is over. Anyone else know otherwise? Dealer also gave me price on Limited Longhorn, discount of -9.6% not counting the $1000 RAM discount. Not bad although I think there are better offers. Will see my closer local dealer tomorrow and see what he says.
I'd reach out to @AnthonyRI on pricing. Looks like he has given some really good deals to pretty much everyone on here. I know he blew my current quote out of the water.

PetePA

Reaction score
If SHAP is really closed down the first three weeks of July, that 6-8 weeks will be tight to hit the first part of September.
It depends. SHAP should be operational by ~July 24. My estimated ship date is 8/10, which gives SHAP over 2 weeks to pump my truck out. That's entirely reasonable.

My dealer told me end of August, beginning of September. With 2-4 weeks rail transit time, that makes sense for me.

Ramboy13

Reaction score
It depends. SHAP should be operational by ~July 24. My estimated ship date is 8/10, which gives SHAP over 2 weeks to pump my truck out. That's entirely reasonable.

My dealer told me end of August, beginning of September. With 2-4 weeks rail transit time, that makes sense for me.
I agree, that makes sense.

Ramboy13

Reaction score
I'm struggling with ordering the Tungsten I want. I want the Forged Blue, but no idea if/when it'll be available. I figured the Tungsten would come off restricted around 7/23 o4 7/24 (as Pete said above), and I'm hoping against hope that they might open the colors, too.

Jako

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I'm struggling with ordering the Tungsten I want. I want the Forged Blue, but no idea if/when it'll be available. I figured the Tungsten would come off restricted around 7/23 o4 7/24 (as Pete said above), and I'm hoping against hope that they might open the colors, too.
Forged blue is available on the Ram build on the internet. Stopped by the dealership today and it did not show as available on their build.
I was working on a Bighorn build. Ram has gotten off their high horse and is allowing the multifunction tailgate on a Bighorn. Didn't try that at the dealership though.

Ramboy13

Reaction score
Forged blue is available on the Ram build on the internet. Stopped by the dealership today and it did not show as available on their build.
I was working on a Bighorn build. Ram has gotten off their high horse and is allowing the multifunction tailgate on a Bighorn. Didn't try that at the dealership though.
Ya - that's just it. Forged Blue has been available in the build tool since January, but it can't be ordered. On any trim level. There are two trucks out there that supposedly have this color. Look up 1C6SRFLP3SN580576. I contacted Ram customer care months ago, and all they'd say was that the blue and grey would be "late availability." Who knows what that means? It's third quarter already, and nothing has changed. That's why I said I hope that once the Tungsten comes off the restricted list, that maybe the blue would, too. I can hope for Night Edition for the Tungsten, too -- but I might as well send a letter to Santa. :)

PetePA

Reaction score
Ya - that's just it. Forged Blue has been available in the build tool since January, but it can't be ordered. On any trim level. There are two trucks out there that supposedly have this color. Look up 1C6SRFLP3SN580576. I contacted Ram customer care months ago, and all they'd say was that the blue and grey would be "late availability." Who knows what that means? It's third quarter already, and nothing has changed. That's why I said I hope that once the Tungsten comes off the restricted list, that maybe the blue would, too. I can hope for Night Edition for the Tungsten, too -- but I might as well send a letter to Santa. :)
Yeah they told me late availability too... I think it was Ram customer care that said maybe April 😂😭. I'm pretty sure I posted what they said but idk where that post is. A dealer told me 3rd quarter back when I was asking in February. Who knows with the forged blue.

Beachumz

Reaction score
Wait... I thought it was 2 weeks?! My estimated ship date better be on point.... THIS TIME! Lol.

I think the 6-8 weeks is the general catch all that dealerships tell everyone for the orders. That is what I was told as well on May 4th.

PetePA

Reaction score
@Pikeman_66 I haven't seen you post lately. Did you cancel your Ram order or just laying low in patience lol??

jhoffman63

Reaction score
Your order has been scheduled for assembly.

1. Order ConfirmedFeb-20-2024
  2. ScheduledApr-25-2024
  3. In ProductionTBD
  4. Vehicle BuiltTBD
  5. ShippedTBD
This is crazy I wish I could get some answers when I will get my new RAM

jhoffman63

Reaction score
Wait... I thought it was 2 weeks?! My estimated ship date better be on point.... THIS TIME! Lol.

I think the 6-8 weeks is the general catch all that dealerships tell everyone for the orders. That is what I was told as well on May 4th.

2. ScheduledApr-25-2024
  3. In ProductionTBD
  4. Vehicle BuiltTBD
  5. ShippedTBD

PetePA

Reaction score

2. ScheduledApr-25-2024
  3. In ProductionTBD
  4. Vehicle BuiltTBD
  5. ShippedTBD
This is crazy I wish I could get some answers when I will get my new RAM

Based on your packages and trim level, your Estimated Ship Date is 3/12/2025.

lonepeak

Reaction score
I've had it with Stellantis. One excuse or none at all for 6 months. I understand the A Group is now available and I've gotten anywhere from 4 months to 6 months on delivery. I got several competitive quotes on my intended Limited Longhorn order the past week and then . . . . . .

In the past two days I drove a '24 GMC Denali and dealer let me take a similar one home for a day. The one arriving this week has everything I want (6.2) and nothing a don't want. It was a rare find this late in the year and it was 7 hrs away. I have decided on that truck and intend to come back to look at RAM for the 2027 year and perhaps even sooner.

The confusion and chaos that Stellantis seems to be going through the past 6 months does not bode well for me implying questionable quality checks and customer service. Some of the guys with the SO engine are going through multiple CELs and tying up their vehicle at shops and techs having no idea how to correct new software. One has contacted his attorney for complete vehicle refund. I'm not saying that will happen with the HO trims or even most of the SOs but with new rambus electrical and 2 yr new engines I've decided to wait. I will still have value if I want to trade back to RAM in a couple of years.

I like the RAM features and have waited more than 6 months based on Stellantis ads and rumors. Now, another 2-6 months. I've just lost my patience and confidence in Stellantis and need a new truck.

I'm sure that those of you waiting on orders will be happy with your RAM as I might have been also. We all know you don't hear all the successes on these forums. I just got tired of all the lack of communication, rumors, dealer lack of support from Corporate and a few issues popping up with the SO side of things. I will watch the new models and wish all of you the best of luck and happy driving. The '25 looks outstanding and I'll miss my ram boxes, air suspension and other items but I'll have a decent truck for a couple of years anyway and likely I'll be back in a RAM.

PetePA

Reaction score
I've had it with Stellantis. One excuse or none at all for 6 months. I understand the A Group is now available and I've gotten anywhere from 4 months to 6 months on delivery. I got several competitive quotes on my intended Limited Longhorn order the past week and then . . . . . .

In the past two days I drove a '24 GMC Denali and dealer let me take a similar one home for a day. The one arriving this week has everything I want (6.2) and nothing a don't want. It was a rare find this late in the year and it was 7 hrs away. I have decided on that truck and intend to come back to look at RAM for the 2027 year and perhaps even sooner.

The confusion and chaos that Stellantis seems to be going through the past 6 months does not bode well for me implying questionable quality checks and customer service. Some of the guys with the SO engine are going through multiple CELs and tying up their vehicle at shops and techs having no idea how to correct new software. One has contacted his attorney for complete vehicle refund. I'm not saying that will happen with the HO trims or even most of the SOs but with new rambus electrical and 2 yr new engines I've decided to wait. I will still have value if I want to trade back to RAM in a couple of years.

I like the RAM features and have waited more than 6 months based on Stellantis ads and rumors. Now, another 2-6 months. I've just lost my patience and confidence in Stellantis and need a new truck.

I'm sure that those of you waiting on orders will be happy with your RAM as I might have been also. We all know you don't hear all the successes on these forums. I just got tired of all the lack of communication, rumors, dealer lack of support from Corporate and a few issues popping up with the SO side of things. I will watch the new models and wish all of you the best of luck and happy driving. The '25 looks outstanding and I'll miss my ram boxes, air suspension and other items but I'll have a decent truck for a couple of years anyway and likely I'll be back in a RAM.
Ugh the Denali grill tho! The non-denali grill looks so much better.

Users who are viewing this thread