5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adkram

Reaction score
Ok. False alarm. I am only on D status on my Tungsten. Dealer apparently misread when he said D1. Back to being somewhat patient.
Dealer told me yesterday that I went to D1 status and should have dates soon (i think technically D1 means that you are scheduled). That said the website doesnt really show anything new although ive read in these pages that it lags by a week or 2. I ordered a tungsten in mid april and clicked all the boxes including the multifunction tailgate although i didnt get off road package. Not going to hold my breath.

Ramboy13

Reaction score
Got a call from my dealer that the order page has been updated. The night package is now available and the limited level A option will be coming off of “red” very soon. I submitted my order today!
Great news!! If you get a chance, ask him what he might know about Tungstens... :)

Pikeman_66

Reaction score
Got a call from my dealer that the order page has been updated. The night package is now available and the limited level A option will be coming off of “red” very soon. I submitted my order today!
good news, I guess. at this point I won't get my hopes up. I start vacation next week and leave for up north the following week. we will see what my dealer says first of the week and what his plans for pulling my boat consist of.

dcchris311

Reaction score
I just got an email stating that my Tungsten has been scheduled with an estimated shipping date of August 2.
Lucky!! I still track the Tungsten build that i placed in December. It still hasn't been scheduled

PetePA

Reaction score

GTRam

Reaction score
Any RHO production updates updates?
And now we've got TUNGSTEN in a build stage and more limiteds in D1 status.
now, the tungsten in build still has a ship date of over a month from now which is abnormal, so perhaps they're forecasting a longer inspection time or body-vendor time, but just had to share some good news!

View attachment 185329
Any RHO production updates?

Pikeman_66

Reaction score
And now we've got TUNGSTEN in a build stage and more limiteds in D1 status.
now, the tungsten in build still has a ship date of over a month from now which is abnormal, so perhaps they're forecasting a longer inspection time or body-vendor time, but just had to share some good news!

View attachment 185329
Anthony,
does any of your Limited's have level A package in D1?

Pikeman_66

Reaction score
I just got an email stating that my Tungsten has been scheduled with an estimated shipping date of August 2.
lucky you, I still have no movement. everything Anthony posted had a 5ft 7 bed. mine is 6ft 4. they may be running short beds first. not sure but by Msrp it looks like Anthony has 2 Limited's in D1 with the Level A possibly?

Users who are viewing this thread