5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Software and Map Update

spaniel43

Reaction score
Did you delete the S10 from the uConnect? If the s10 worked, then the S22 should also work. Get a new S22 and tell them, (Provider) that the USB is not working.
I had deleted the S10 before pairing the S22. When originally paired the S22 worked! Taking a little more time, again! I just found that the uconnect setting that mirrors the phone to the trucks screen had been turned off. Everything is back to working order as it was when originally paired.

Sent from my SM-S901U1 using Tapatalk

Jeremyko8

Reaction score
Hello,

I feel like I have the same issues shown in this thread and I have the 12 inch Uconnect.
Here are my version numbers.

Hardware Part Number: CNSC29NFFX
Software Version: 21.03.10
Application Version: USA-SBX-12.1-LR-34.51.0-20210117-L0N1
Maps: PROD_2018.08.28_MY19_CW35_LUNA_CONTENT_NA | Content_NA_HM_17Q4

Basically WiFi doesn't work. Assist/SOS doesn't work. I can't use the microphone/search in NAV.

Now the one thing I did notice is that my internal cell modem is only connecting to 3G service. AT&T 3G service was turned off in February of this year, so of course nothing will work, unless the built in modem connects to AT&T's 4G service. I did call AT&T about it, and the rep said he opened a case and would contact me if they found a solution. (Who knows if that will ever happen)

But figured I would point that out. Are your systems connecting to 4G or 3G? Also I did try unhooking the negative terminal for a minute. After a few hours the radio was still connected at 3G.

Thanks,

You can call ATT and check your IMEI number in your system against the one they have on file see if they match up
Mine were diff wifi worked before update and not after called att they updated my IMEI number in their system and it started working. Though sos and assist as well as online map function are still not working and probably will have to wait until November before they fix

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kaldir1934

Reaction score
You can call ATT and check your IMEI number in your system against the one they have on file see if they match up
Mine were diff wifi worked before update and not after called att they updated my IMEI number in their system and it started working. Though sos and assist as well as online map function are still not working and probably will have to wait until November before they fix

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I can give them a call back and see if that matches up. I def find it odd that it will only connect to 3G when it can clearly use 4G. I just signed up for a 6 month promo for connected services (remote start/unlock ect.) And just want to be able to use it haha

Kaldir1934

Reaction score
Yeah I can give them a call back and see if that matches up. I def find it odd that it will only connect to 3G when it can clearly use 4G. I just signed up for a 6 month promo for connected services (remote start/unlock ect.) And just want to be able to use it haha

I take that back! Got in the truck today, and it’s connected to 4G now. However Wi-Fi still doesn’t work, or my SOS button. So still broke! I’m going to the dealer in the beginning of May because my rear window leaks (fun) so I’m going to have them take a look at the radio too.

LV426

Reaction score
I take that back! Got in the truck today, and it’s connected to 4G now. However Wi-Fi still doesn’t work, or my SOS button. So still broke! I’m going to the dealer in the beginning of May because my rear window leaks (fun) so I’m going to have them take a look at the radio too.
Have you see this discussion? If its the same issue, could be related...

Kaldir1934

Reaction score
Have you see this discussion? If its the same issue, could be related...

Hello,

Yes I've read through that thread too. The main difference with my issue is that none of my connected services work. (Remote start/unlock, NAV Online Searches, SOS Button).

I've only disconnected the battery for 1 minute though. And only the negative side. I haven't tried the fuse pull yet, and may try that soon. The services still didn't work after the negative terminal pull.

LV426

Reaction score
Hello,

Yes I've read through that thread too. The main difference with my issue is that none of my connected services work. (Remote start/unlock, NAV Online Searches, SOS Button).

I've only disconnected the battery for 1 minute though. And only the negative side. I haven't tried the fuse pull yet, and may try that soon. The services still didn't work after the negative terminal pull.
Yeah, if your paying for the Guardian services and nothing works then who knows wtf is wrong with it... I will say when I do the reset (battery disconnect) I usually give it a half hour or so.

Let us know if you get it resolved.

btx8484

Reaction score
Hello,

I feel like I have the same issues shown in this thread and I have the 12 inch Uconnect.
Here are my version numbers.

Hardware Part Number: CNSC29NFFX
Software Version: 21.03.10
Application Version: USA-SBX-12.1-LR-34.51.0-20210117-L0N1
Maps: PROD_2018.08.28_MY19_CW35_LUNA_CONTENT_NA | Content_NA_HM_17Q4

Basically WiFi doesn't work. Assist/SOS doesn't work. I can't use the microphone/search in NAV.

Now the one thing I did notice is that my internal cell modem is only connecting to 3G service. AT&T 3G service was turned off in February of this year, so of course nothing will work, unless the built in modem connects to AT&T's 4G service. I did call AT&T about it, and the rep said he opened a case and would contact me if they found a solution. (Who knows if that will ever happen)

But figured I would point that out. Are your systems connecting to 4G or 3G? Also I did try unhooking the negative terminal for a minute. After a few hours the radio was still connected at 3G.

Thanks,
Question. When you called AT&T what did you tell them? Your modem won't connect to 4G services and hasn't worked since 3G was turned off? I had the same problem (at least I think I did at one time).

Kaldir1934

Reaction score
Question. When you called AT&T what did you tell them? Your modem won't connect to 4G services and hasn't worked since 3G was turned off? I had the same problem (at least I think I did at one time).

Basically told them that. They just opened a case. I did see it connect to 4G the next day, but still no connected services worked. When I called AT&T a second time, they gave me a free month of hot spot and told me my vehcial is one of the brands being impacted with the ongoing update for my radio system released by Stellantis, and they except an update by the end of May.

ProKubinator

Reaction score
having the same issue here. anyone heard of a new update or a way of rolling back / re-flashing back to old software version?

Cbty2050

Ram Guru
Reaction score
what makes you say November? Hoping before that but curious if you have some other information
I just had one in the shop, Panasonic has sent a radio update to stellantis for testing and verification. They expect at the latest 2nd quarter update

ProKubinator

Reaction score
UAX Updates - Google Drive

I was able to get the update. Link attached with the files. Follow the instructions in the PDF with the upgrade path. I was on 39.7 so I only needed to install 39.9. But if you’re on an earlier version you may need to do both.

I had to disconnect my battery and give it a couple of power cycles to get everything back working. Once I did that and also went to the "activate connected services" app it was good. Be patient because I thought it was not working initially. I now have all my connected services, assist/sos, maps, phone app, health reports, etc.

Kaldir1934

Reaction score
Awesome, thank you for sharing! How long did the update take you? What was it doing that made you decide to disconnect the battery?

theRamguy

Reaction score
here is a write up on how to do it. Each update takes about 45 minutes. Follow the TSB and update in order and you should be ok.

Users who are viewing this thread