5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019+ Rams with Lifts/Levels, and/or aftermarket wheel tire setups

Jneally

Reaction score
Are those 33’s, 34’s, or 35’s? Also, what gears are you running, 3:21s or 3:92s? Does the mopar 2” lift level the truck as well or no? Will Mopar’s lift affect warranty?
They are 35" Tires. 3:21s. The Mopar lift is not a level, it lifts the whole truck 2". It does not affect warranty. Thanks!
I'm actually thinking an=bout going to 33" 4 ply tires because these run a little stiffer than I would like but they look great!

Rascalin

Reaction score
I went with a 3" Motofab block up front and a 1"Motofab block in rear to level the truck. The spacer kit was for the 4th Gen but works with the 5th Men perfectly. I chose to run 20x9 Fuel Throttle with a +1 offset....no rubbing at all or trimming needed. I didn't want the tires to sticking out therefore the +1 offset. The ride was not affected at all with this setup. Plus a lot cheaper then buying the total leveling kits if money is an issue.

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_693.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_693.jpeg
    161.8 KB · Views: 676
  • fullsizeoutput_694.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_694.jpeg
    223.5 KB · Views: 646
  • fullsizeoutput_695.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_695.jpeg
    196.4 KB · Views: 517
  • IwgRoIBxTS+uOdVN1IqOXg.jpg
    IwgRoIBxTS+uOdVN1IqOXg.jpg
    192.4 KB · Views: 567
  • IMG_0195.JPG
    IMG_0195.JPG
    288.7 KB · Views: 592

bgmshrm

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I went with a 3" Motofab block up front and a 1"Motofab block in rear to level the truck. The spacer kit was for the 4th Gen but works with the 5th Men perfectly. I chose to run 20x9 Fuel Throttle with a +1 offset....no rubbing at all or trimming needed. I didn't want the tires to sticking out therefore the +1 offset. The ride was not affected at all with this setup. Plus a lot cheaper then buying the total leveling kits if money is an issue.
which tires ?

Lonestar21

Reaction score

Looks super good.

Did you change your Upper Control arms?

Ortiz7983

Ram Guru
Reaction score
They are 35" Tires. 3:21s. The Mopar lift is not a level, it lifts the whole truck 2". It does not affect warranty. Thanks!
I'm actually thinking an=bout going to 33" 4 ply tires because these run a little stiffer than I would like but they look great!
Awesome. This is exactly what I need then. I might do 34s since you said they run a tad stiff. Does the ply go up by single or double digits? What benefits does the tire have on more ply? Did your mileage go down drastically or 1-2 mpg? Did the 35’s rub at all? Do you plan on leveling it or leaving as is? Is there that 7th-8th gear problem with 35’s on the 3:21 gear truck? If you have time to answer these questions. I don’t know much about all terrain tires. New to this. Thanks man.

ant0064

Reaction score
First real mods to the truck, turned out great, still rides awesome!

Lift: 3.5" Readylift SST
($919 Shipped, $400 install and alignment)
Wheels and Tires: Hostile Rage 20x10 -18 offset, 305/55/R20 Nitto Ridge Grapplers
($2750 from Custom Offsets)

View attachment 839 View attachment 844 View attachment 842 View attachment 840

This looks great! How do the Ridge Grapplers compare to a mud tire, assuming you've had mud tires before? Thinking about going to more of at A/T type tire.

DSOOBY

Reaction score
This looks great! How do the Ridge Grapplers compare to a mud tire, assuming you've had mud tires before? Thinking about going to more of at A/T type tire.

The Ridge Grapplers are great! They ride well, very quiet and comfortable, as well as good wear so far ( 9,000 Miles so far and they still look new) They hook in the sticky stuff good enough for my need. I've never run a dedicated MT since this is my daily and dont care for the noise and poor wear, but I don't see any reason to run an MT unless it was a dedicated trail rig.

ant0064

Reaction score
The Ridge Grapplers are great! They ride well, very quiet and comfortable, as well as good wear so far ( 9,000 Miles so far and they still look new) They hook in the sticky stuff good enough for my need. I've never run a dedicated MT since this is my daily and dont care for the noise and poor wear, but I don't see any reason to run an MT unless it was a dedicated trail rig.

Thanks! I agree. I've run mud tires for the last 5 years and have grown tired of the noise...I usually run a less aggressive mud tire but it's still a little too much for paved surfaces, so may try the Ridge Grapplers when my Laramie comes in.

Users who are viewing this thread