5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which one is “better”

Red/black or All black interior

• Red/black

Votes: 27 46.6%
  • All Black

Votes: 31 53.4%

• Total voters

UnclJim

Reaction score
100%. Mine is black. It’s too much black on black on black. They could’ve done some accenting or contrasting. Almost looks cheap it’s so monotone. I love everything else about my truck except the color scheme of the interior.
I am tghe same Black truck night package black interior red stitching would have been nice to break it up a little

1.21gigawatts

7-Stringer
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I am tghe same Black truck night package black interior red stitching would have been nice to break it up a little
I noticed you have a G/T... what do you think of the console? (not the shifter itself... but the room you have left over from it being there vs the bigger one? just curious)

UnclJim

Reaction score
I noticed you have a G/T... what do you think of the console? (not the shifter itself... but the room you have left over from it being there vs the bigger one? just curious)
still waiting for it to be built should be any day now according to Ram Chat. Being I am coming from a Durango any additional storage is a plus. to much adds to amassing crap i never need......lol

Avayel

Reaction score
I like the red.. makes it very Rebel’ish but also depends on the exterior color you choose. If your sticking to subtle colors like granite, red, silver, black.. red interior looks good. If your going red, hydro blue etc then skip the red interior if your even able to option it with those colors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I ordered my Rebel Hydro Blue with the red interior, IMO it looks amazing :)

Of course this all depends on what YOU like. I love black/red interiors.

Users who are viewing this thread