5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which one is “better”

Red/black or All black interior

• Red/black

Votes: 27 46.6%
  • All Black

Votes: 31 53.4%

• Total voters

Guysramrebel

Reaction score
If y’all were gonna buy a rebel which interior would you choose?

PurpleRT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I like the red.. makes it very Rebel’ish but also depends on the exterior color you choose. If your sticking to subtle colors like granite, red, silver, black.. red interior looks good. If your going red, hydro blue etc then skip the red interior if your even able to option it with those colors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Even though I don’t like the Rebel, I love some red-accented interiors!

jent

Reaction score
I would have preferred the black interior, but I ordered mine with red because I didn't want to pay $1,500 for color (I don't care about the fabric change at all).

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I’m not a fan of the Rebel red interior. If it was a little more tasteful - similar to the TRX Level 2 red accents, then it would be perfect. But as it is, it’s what I would describe as “garish”.

AV8OR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
A friend of my sister used to have a BMW with a deep burgundy red interior and a Granite Gray paint job and it was very classy.

Used to be in the old days you had a lot more selection in interiors.

Ram could offer up an all leather tan interior for almost every build.

Then an all leather dove gray interior that would go great with just about anything the tan didn’t.

Not a fan of more then one color in my interior.

It can be tastefully done but Ram just slaps you in the face with their two color interiors.

Dragonmaster13

Reaction score
All black.

2012 4th gen SXT crew Hemi retired.
Factory ordered 2021 Rebel Billet Silver Metallic EcoDiesel March 10, built May 18, build sheet May 19, window sticker May 22, delivered June 9. Dutchmen 268bhs 33’ trailer, 7600lbs +/- 100lbs loaded and scaled.

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
There are two red interiors, the leather interior looks less red because of the mostly all black seats while the vinyl cloth seat is very red.

I prefer the red interior trim with black seats, the all-black is too black. But if I could, I would get with the slightly more toned down TRX interior as mentioned earlier.

Ram_Roamer

Reaction score
I went with red/black interior on my rebel order. The black seemed too monotone and drowned out the styling. I wish the red was a little darker, more of a burgundy brown.

Anywheels

Reaction score
To be fair the new Rebel “Red” interior is more of a burgundy/red. Looks really nice with the black contrast. I’m not sure if it’s the same in the previous models.

mtnbikej

Reaction score
I thought about the Red interior....but thought it would be cool at first, but I'd eventually come to find it obnoxious.

1.21gigawatts

7-Stringer
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I think the rebel red interior would look great on the doors, steering wheel, dash and console , but then just black seats with red piping and stitching. Not the whole back and sides of the seats.

But, when have they ever asked us what we’d like? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Greek

Reaction score
I think the rebel red interior would look great on the doors, steering wheel, dash and console , but then just black seats with red piping and stitching. Not the whole back and sides of the seats.

But, when have they ever asked us what we’d like? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This is exactly how my dealer ordered my rebel night edition without the red piping on the seats. It should be here within 10 days!!!

AevJk1day

Reaction score
I like the red.. makes it very Rebel’ish but also depends on the exterior color you choose. If your sticking to subtle colors like granite, red, silver, black.. red interior looks good. If your going red, hydro blue etc then skip the red interior if your even able to option it with those colors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Agreed

AevJk1day

Reaction score
I went with red/black interior on my rebel order. The black seemed too monotone and drowned out the styling. I wish the red was a little darker, more of a burgundy brown.

100%. Mine is black. It’s too much black on black on black. They could’ve done some accenting or contrasting. Almost looks cheap it’s so monotone. I love everything else about my truck except the color scheme of the interior.

Users who are viewing this thread