5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TruckDriver

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have these from RC. It works without errors as long as you don’t try to goto OR1 or OR2.
Transport / Tire Jack / Alignment modes won't matter - the RC brackets are an alternative to putting in links which trick the truck into thinking it's lower than it is - causing the system to air up the front - effectively putting the front in OR mode all the time (hence the errors)

Adding the daystar pucks will help reverse the 'fake height' issue and actually, physically, lift the truck and correct the sensor angle simultaneously - which is the right way to do it

Johnnyd75

Reaction score
Transport / Tire Jack / Alignment modes won't matter - the RC brackets are an alternative to putting in links which trick the truck into thinking it's lower than it is - causing the system to air up the front - effectively putting the front in OR mode all the time (hence the errors)

Adding the daystar pucks will help reverse the 'fake height' issue and actually, physically, lift the truck and correct the sensor angle simultaneously - which is the right way to do it
Thank you

Johnnyd75

Reaction score

All good now. Back to smooth front end.

Rwbebout

Reaction score
I just purchased the Daystars, DIY links and UCA. After my purchase, I noticed a couple of guys had problems with the new UCAs hitting the sensors(entry exit mode). Anyone else have this problem? On another post, one guy remounted his sensors in a different place. I wont be off roading much. So, your thoughts please.

Domt1775

Reaction score

ksn240

Ram Guru
Reaction score
would love to hear from anyone who has used these! This is the route I am looking at...or the revel and daystar but I dont feeling like piecing together new UCAs. Would rather it come as a kit
I don't have air ride so I haven't used any of these kits, but I would think the Readylift control arms would be the best thing you can go to. They change the angle of the ball join to accommodate the added height. I ran the Readylift UCAs when I had my truck leveled and they were great.

Your other option would be the UCAs from the Mopar lift, they allow for greater range of motion but the angle is the same.

Rwbebout

Reaction score
I just purchased the Daystars, DIY links and UCA. After my purchase, I noticed a couple of guys had problems with the new UCAs hitting the sensors(entry exit mode). Anyone else have this problem? On another post, one guy remounted his sensors in a different place. I wont be off roading much. So, your thoughts please.
Just finished up the whole job with the Mopar upper control arms. Started out with the DIY links set at 65 and turn them in two revolutions after the install. So probably ended up around 60mm. I now have a 1 1/16 rake and it looks amazing and has the factory ride. Thank you for all the directions

bigtexco

Reaction score
I went with the daystar spacers and revel links already preadjusted and it looks great. It feels just like the factory ride as before.

Ramrebel44

Reaction score
I just got the revel/daystar combo installed as well and it’s been great so far. No errors, feels about the same ride quality as before I put them on. I also got new UCA’s as part of the package from revel.
Next will be new wheels and some 35’s, it looks like they should fit without any issues

ztoliver

Reaction score
I just got the revel/daystar combo installed as well and it’s been great so far. No errors, feels about the same ride quality as before I put them on. I also got new UCA’s as part of the package from revel.
Next will be new wheels and some 35’s, it looks like they should fit without any issues

Who did the install for you? Please keep us updated with pics :)

Ramrebel44

Reaction score
I’ll try to get some pictures up tonight, I had a local off-road shop put it on. I’m in SoCal and it was a place called NexGen off-road. They also had it aligned afterwards and it rides just like stock as far as I can tell.

Lurts

Reaction score
ReadyLift 1.5” leveling kit with UCA included on stock 22s with Toyo OC AT3 in 305/45/22.

Love the look, rides great.

Attachments

• 0FB55080-2EDA-412A-83A3-1EF9535F2B67.jpeg
    0FB55080-2EDA-412A-83A3-1EF9535F2B67.jpeg
    217.7 KB · Views: 94

GR1MREAPER

Reaction score
Anyone in MN know of a shop that does a good job and will install the daystars on an air suspension?

jake_eizy

Reaction score
ReadyLift 1.5” leveling kit with UCA included on stock 22s with Toyo OC AT3 in 305/45/22.

Love the look, rides great.
did you add revel links? and do you have off road package? I have a 2022 1500 ED with air suspension and ORG on order. I am thinking of going with the ReadyLift 1.5 kit with UCA and either the revel links or DIY. How have the trucks with ORG and a level handled while in OR 2 level?

Lurts

Reaction score
No links, no ORG.

Rides fine in OR2 but the truck limits the speed to like 20mph when that high.

jake_eizy

Reaction score
No links, no ORG.

Rides fine in OR2 but the truck limits the speed to like 20mph when that high.
So with out the links does you truck have a slight squat? The links help bring the truck completely level by tricking the air suspension into level? I thought links were a must with air suspension and leveling kit?

Do errors in payload warning not occur 2.25 inches of lift? So with ORG should I only be doing a 1.5 level which is actually 2.5 total extra lift? I am between this revel combo (Spacer leveling kit + Adjustable Front Sensor Links (set of 2 or 4) + UCA for Ram 1500) and the ready lift set you did.

Last edited:

GR1MREAPER

Reaction score
So with out the links does you truck have a slight squat? The links help bring the truck completely level by tricking the air suspension into level? I thought links were a must with air suspension and leveling kit?

Do errors in payload warning not occur 2.25 inches of lift? So with ORG should I only be doing a 1.5 level which is actually 2.5 total extra lift? I am between this revel combo (Spacer leveling kit + Adjustable Front Sensor Links (set of 2 or 4) + UCA for Ram 1500) and the ready lift set you did.
I did just the revel links front and rear, and it turned out perfect. I went about 2” front and 3/4” in the rear. The front is maxed or close on air so if I try to go off-road it will error out. I have it set where I want it all the time though so I have no need to ever go in off-road as it’s always in it now lol. As far as load leveling you should be fine as the rear has a ton of movement stock so as long as you don’t go more then 1” up in the rear you should be able to go 1000lbs or whatever your payload is etc.. will be testing out this next week with my car hauler trailer and my Polaris ranger northstar.

Users who are viewing this thread