5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

_StangPGH

Reaction score
Picked up Lowes sand tubes for the bed getting ready for winter. I always end up using the sand for something in the spring and forget just how good the truck feels with a few hundred pounds out back.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Bones

Reaction score
That looks clean! Only a front leveling with 35”?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks man. Yeah just a leveling kit up front. I should add that the pics are with the level kit in off road 2 mode. happy to post in normal mode of needed.

No issues with rubbing at normal mode with normal driving and turns, even at most extreme wheel lock. Only time it rubs if locking wheel at extreme and going over a bump or dip

djdnl

Reaction score
Thanks man. Yeah just a leveling kit up front. I should add that the pics are with the level kit in off road 2 mode. happy to post in normal mode of needed.

No issues with rubbing at normal mode with normal driving and turns, even at most extreme wheel lock. Only time it rubs if locking wheel at extreme and going over a bump or dip

Thats awesome. Trying to figure out how I can get 35 with just a front level. I don’t have adjustable suspension do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LakesAZ

Reaction score
Installed bullrings on the bed railings and installed my replacement Lasfit CHMSL Led. So far no problems with the Key Fob not detected issue.

Morenar

Reaction score
Installed Undercover ArmorFlex this weekend. Still need to make some adjustments. It rained last night and the cover is not overlapping the tailgate enough to create a seal.

Attachments

• IMG_9491.JPG
    IMG_9491.JPG
    155.8 KB · Views: 159
  • IMG_9494.JPG
    IMG_9494.JPG
    131.2 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_E9489.JPG
    IMG_E9489.JPG
    206.6 KB · Views: 156

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score

You're not driving around town normally in OFF ROAD 2 are you???

RRRAAAAMMMM2020

Reaction score
No way haha it’s a little stiff at OR2, but feels almost stock in normal mode. I’m in normal 95% of the time. Just put it in OR2 when I park it sometimes. View attachment 75967 Here is what it looks like in normal mode
Those 35's like great in normal rode. How about rubbing in aero mode? Any noticeable affect on mpg or change to the speedometer?

iLikeTurtles

Reaction score
Got the front windows tinted and a visor strip on the windshield.
Didn't want any problems with the MASS RMV so I kept it legal darkness.
Be glad you can tint the front at all, NY is a PITA.

what’s really fun is when you get pulled over by the town police for it, then you remove it and have to have them sign off on the ticket. When I went to their police station 80% of vehicles in the lot had it on. Some cops just have nothing better to do than be a hypocrite.

Bones

Reaction score
Those 35's like great in normal rode. How about rubbing in aero mode? Any noticeable affect on mpg or change to the speedometer?
Thanks! I noticed a 2mpg drop so far on 2wd, oddly only 1mpg drop on 4WD. I noticed that 5mph difference on speedometer

I haven’t tried aero mode yet but will do tonight and report back

SkittleRam

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just added these :)

qeBug5Z.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread