What did you do to your Ram today???

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I set up my SiriusXM Guardian....the truck is at the dealer, so about all I can do is read the PDF manual and play with the app.

Dustin

IT Geek, Adventure Junkie
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Not "today", but over the past week: debadged it, detailed it, polished and sealed the paint, installed a Bedrug and a Truxedo Pro X15 Tonneau cover.

Monday she goes in for a clear bra and ceramic window tint (all windows).

19llhpb

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Had a 14” magnaflow 5x8 oval muffler installed, nice low rumble sound. Can hear it in the cab while accelerating and then goes away when at cruising speed or when you lay off the gas. Give it a little more low rumble sound but not to loud at all. Video quality really doesn’t do justice to the sound as in person does. (Trying to upload video, may be a to be continued:()Also had a rare no sport Saturday so the kids and I give it a full detail, wash and wax, door jams and all, full interior and glass detail. She sure shines now! Also installed a couple led light strips under the tailgate!

Attachments

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Unfortunately nothing. I had to pressure wash ~200 linear feet of 8’ tall fence at my house to get it ready for stain next week, so that took me almost six hours and wore me out... :O

Hopefully I’ll have a chance to wash it in the morning.

YoAdrian

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Had a 14” magnaflow 5x8 oval muffler installed, nice low rumble sound. Can hear it in the cab while accelerating and then goes away when at cruising speed or when you lay off the gas. Give it a little more low rumble sound but not to loud at all. Video quality really doesn’t do justice to the sound as in person does. (Trying to upload video, may be a to be continued:()Also had a rare no sport Saturday so the kids and I give it a full detail, wash and wax, door jams and all, full interior and glass detail. She sure shines now! Also installed a couple led light strips under the tailgate!
Geez I love that interior.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 5)