5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

in their signature
"2025 Ram 1500 Laramie Sport, 3.92 gears, Bed Utility Package, Rough Country Tow Hooks, Lomax Tonneau Cover, Xpel Tint, Xpel PPF"

FWIW when I am on my phone I do not see a sig unless I open it up.

hopefullyy that fixed it!
It did not. If I shift into 4-auto it will pop the code after about 1/2 mile of driving. Tonight I tried shifting into 4-high and the light flashed for about 10 seconds then popped service 4wd light. Went back to 2wd and light clears after about a mile. I then selected 4-auto and it made the shift, and then went to 4-high and it went into 4-high. Drove for three miles in 4-high with no light.

There is definitely no cut wires that I could find. And I build aircraft wire harnesses for my job. So kind of know what I'm doing.

I sold it :cry:. Been looking around for a decent used Ecodiesel to no prevail, so I found a pretty good deal on a low mileage 3.0 duramax. Figured I would give it a shot. I loved my ram, but with all the driving I do, I needed some mileage. Made a hockey trip this weekend to Buffalo with my son, and averaged over 30mpg with the diesel. I'm never usually an extended warranty guy, but I was able to get one pretty cheap on this, so I took it. Hopefully I won't have any issues. I've now owned trucks from all 3 of the major brands, and I've had pretty good luck with all of them. Who knows, maybe I'll be back in a Ram in the future. I tend to itch for a different vehicle after about 3 years :LOL:. I will say the leaky ram fenders, and all the runaround I got from Ramcares kinda put a sour taste in my mouth, but I understand all brands have their issues. Thank you all for the fun and the knowledge, it's been great. I'll try to stick around a bit if you'll have me.
1729516857995.png

I sold it :cry:. Been looking around for a decent used Ecodiesel to no prevail, so I found a pretty good deal on a low mileage 3.0 duramax. Figured I would give it a shot. I loved my ram, but with all the driving I do, I needed some mileage. Made a hockey trip this weekend to Buffalo with my son, and averaged over 30mpg with the diesel. I'm never usually an extended warranty guy, but I was able to get one pretty cheap on this, so I took it. Hopefully I won't have any issues. I've now owned trucks from all 3 of the major brands, and I've had pretty good luck with all of them. Who knows, maybe I'll be back in a Ram in the future. I tend to itch for a different vehicle after about 3 years :LOL:. I will say the leaky ram fenders, and all the runaround I got from Ramcares kinda put a sour taste in my mouth, but I understand all brands have their issues. Thank you all for the fun and the knowledge, it's been great. I'll try to stick around a bit if you'll have me.
View attachment 191546
Not a fan of black vehicles, that one pretty nice though. Congratulations

What model truck is this?
That looks like a hd bumper but the side pic in your profile looks 5th gen.
?!?

I DIG THE NEW FRONT END ON THE 25'S.!

Yup, 5th gen bumper and grille changed a bit. I personally am not a huge fan. While I love the front end, it seems disjointed from the rest of the body. It just doesn't flow with the side profile as it goes from blocky to curvy. That front end belongs on a Ford. :)

It did not. If I shift into 4-auto it will pop the code after about 1/2 mile of driving. Tonight I tried shifting into 4-high and the light flashed for about 10 seconds then popped service 4wd light. Went back to 2wd and light clears after about a mile. I then selected 4-auto and it made the shift, and then went to 4-high and it went into 4-high. Drove for three miles in 4-high with no light.

There is definitely no cut wires that I could find. And I build aircraft wire harnesses for my job. So kind of know what I'm doing.
wait so you drove 3 miles in 4H and no light came on? light as in service 4wd light or the 4High indicator light?
a bit confused lol too many lights.

1729536499539.png
spent more time with the PW this weekend.
Not really thrilled about the 14 MPG round trip (while I got 15.5 MPG round trip) but the stance and the fact that it got way more ground clearance than me with stock suspension got me thinking.

i should've tried to get it through my gate and driveway to see how it'd fit in my backyard, but at the same time I'm glad I didn't because IF it fits, then I'd probably be making the move now lol.

Not sure what you mean by “DD”
DD - Diode Dynamics
BD - Baja Designs
KC - KC Hilites
RI - Rigid Industries
MIC - Auxbeam, Beijing Designs, Jaja Designs
HF - Harbor Freight (can be referred to as MIC as well)
MM - Mickey Mouse junk (FCK Lightbar, etc)

View attachment 191546
I’m not mad at you! My grandfather got one of these diesels this year and we took a ride on the way to breakfast and it had some get up and go. he could not stop bragging about the mpgs 🤣

Granted his is not the at4 but it was still a great ride the only down fall was the interior was pretty lame. How’s the interior in a at4??

DD - Diode Dynamics
BD - Baja Designs
KC - KC Hilites
RI - Rigid Industries
MIC - Auxbeam, Beijing Designs, Jaja Designs
HF - Harbor Freight (can be referred to as MIC as well)
MM - Mickey Mouse junk (FCK Lightbar, etc)
You forgot one

LF- Lasfit baby!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back