5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

did some mods to my foglights finally.it took me awhile because of the weather here up north.i order the kits from "Vice" and "cjc"
I wanted to install the Dynamic Diodes SS3 Fogs in my 2024 Ram 1500 but I didnt like the lights that Dynamic Diodes had for the 2024 w led fogs so I ordered the lights I wanted and the bezels. I noticed the light and the bezel don't appear to mate properly. I ordered the bezels myself, part #68318117AB. Is this how they are supposed to fit? Thanks for the help. Rick.

Attachments

• IMG_3105.jpg
    IMG_3105.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_3104.jpg
    IMG_3104.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 16
I wanted to install the Dynamic Diodes SS3 Fogs in my 2024 Ram 1500 but I didnt like the lights that Dynamic Diodes had for the 2024 w led fogs so I ordered the lights I wanted and the bezels. I noticed the light and the bezel don't appear to mate properly. I ordered the bezels myself, part #68318117AB. Is this how they are supposed to fit? Thanks for the help. Rick.
you may want to try the "DD"after all.since they are made for that area of your truck....Just my "0.02$"

You don't need multiple threads on the same topic. :)

So climbed under the truck and knocked the Vice Design skid plate to check out my front axle lock actuator connector and wiring, since that's what the dealer said was wrong. I didn't see anything wrong with the wiring or connector. But did notice that the actuator housing was loose. There are three digits that hold the area the connector plugs into, to the main body. That piece was loose. I was able to squeeze it back together with some channel locks. Haven't test driven it to see if that will fix the issue or not. Next step, I guess would be replacing the actuator itself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back