5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

Howardlv22

Reaction score
Last week I broke the 24ā€™ in on her first real row trip up to flagstaff area in AZ, with our new to us 2019 28 foot toy hauler. Iā€™ve towed for years with all my rams in almost the exact build configuration or similar and maybe I just got all the weights and stuff right with the trailer, but she towed so confidently and just felt planted and solid. 3.92 gears like always. Tow package like always, 5.7 like always, WDH for the trailer for sure, just a good feeling setup Iā€™m super happy for years ahead with all our adventures. This is my first Rebel but I usually have a bighorn and the Rebel shouldnā€™t tow better idk šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø but it feels bada$$
IMG_1541.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1528.jpeg
    IMG_1528.jpeg
    108 KB · Views: 3

W Six

Reaction score
Last week I broke the 24ā€™ in on her first real row trip up to flagstaff area in AZ, with our new to us 2019 28 foot toy hauler. Iā€™ve towed for years with all my rams in almost the exact build configuration or similar and maybe I just got all the weights and stuff right with the trailer, but she towed so confidently and just felt planted and solid. 3.92 gears like always. Tow package like always, 5.7 like always, WDH for the trailer for sure, just a good feeling setup Iā€™m super happy for years ahead with all our adventures. This is my first Rebel but I usually have a bighorn and the Rebel shouldnā€™t tow better idk šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø but it feels bada$$
View attachment 187315
What rig is that?
We are contemplating a Salem 260FSX RTK.

Users who are viewing this thread