5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

Jako

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
When I look into the box of my truck and see what my Line-X coating looks like just from dust gravel roads and periodic water from rain or the car wash that gets in even with a cover, I’d cry if I had a bed rug.
For me, it’s way easier to clean out periodically with a broom and my pressure washer. If I have to haul something precious, I just throw in a moving blanket.
My 2001 Dodge Ram 1500 has seen many projects in it's 23 and a half years. I have always used a tonneau cover and bed mat. When I do projects with dirt, gravel, concrete and such I use a discarded (20×40) pool cover folder over several times. It works great and I pull the cover out of the bed when the load gets manageable. Bed is still doing great. Covers are available each year as the neighbor does not reuse their pool cover.

Users who are viewing this thread