5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

silverWS6

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yup :( and the location it’s leaking suggests it’s the window frame and not third brake light. Mine leaked on each side of the rear sliding window and after replacing the 3rd brake light seal that went away.

Sure the hell is. I have the same problem , awaiting an appointment at the dealer to get it resealed

Ugghhhh! I really don't want to be dealing with the dealer... I've probably opened my rear window less than a handful of time because I was trying to avoid this.

Nsleone

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ugghhhh! I really don't want to be dealing with the dealer... I've probably opened my rear window less than a handful of time because I was trying to avoid this.
Is it related to that? I thought it was related to the window frames cracking or not being sealed properly, I use my rear window all the time and I’m at 33k miles.

BowDown

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Is it related to that? I thought it was related to the window frames cracking or not being sealed properly, I use my rear window all the time and I’m at 33k miles.

Go to a glass shop and have them run a bead of urethane in the channel between the window and the body.
Unless its something expensive or labor intensive, I'm avoiding the dealer

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
It has nothing to do with whether the window is open or closed. Not a good reason not to use it

silverWS6

Ram Guru
Reaction score

It has nothing to do with whether the window is open or closed. Not a good reason not to use it

For some reason I thought it was, I thought I had read about it somewhere.

Ldc2335

Reaction score
I need to unbookmark this thread. Each time I see a great mod posted, it makes me want to spend money, and get more mods. But some how, I just don't want to unsubscribe...lol.

2021 Ram Rebel
2016 Dodge Charger scat pack
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Great job!

Same here. This forum is the cause of me spending thousands of dollars. I had no plans on modifying the truck at all before I found this place.
Spending money I don't have on parts I don't need to impress people I don't know

Sent from my Galaxy S21 Ultra using Tapatalk

Nsleone

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Go to a glass shop and have them run a bead of urethane in the channel between the window and the body.
Unless its something expensive or labor intensive, I'm avoiding the dealer
Same, I hate dealing with my dealership especially now that the truck is modded a Ton.

AdamChandler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
New 2500 Cummins was my parking buddy today. Love the green color!
bTsut34.jpg

ramButz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Big improvement! Cabin noise is down alot, but also both my factory sub and aftermarket sub output has drastically increased!

I did put some polyfill in the factory sub box and some sound deadening on the back. That thing is the lamest excuse for a subwoofer ever.
d96a04d5ae40470a39463052f97d4daa.jpg
e840749a83e93b0d111101c79c4bd650.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy S21 Ultra using Tapatalk
i know what you mean.i got rid of mine and made my own!

Attachments

• 20210512_131858_InPixio.jpg
    20210512_131858_InPixio.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 77

Users who are viewing this thread