5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

HEMIJAKE

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Used it to haul a trailer load of lumber last week for the shed lean to. Decided to run through the car wash quick to rinse off the road grime. Found the spot where I was hit with a rock from an oncoming log truck. I thought it was a piece of bark at the time. I was wrong. Taking the trailer back over to Amish country tomorrow to pick up the metal roofing. The shed desperately needs re roofed and sided, too. But that won't be till spring.
IMG_6514[409].jpg
IMG_6517[407].jpg

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Wow....master certified. You don't see that everyday!

Lol, love that orange though.
Oops, didn’t realize the camera picked up the salesman‘s name. I should probably edit that out

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
What dealer do you use?
Used to be Criswell (bought 3 in a row from them). This time it was Ourisman of Bowie. I was very pleasantly surprised. The salesman and FNI person were both awesome.

MurphBigHorn

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Used to be Criswell (bought 3 in a row from them). This time it was Ourisman of Bowie. I was very pleasantly surprised. The salesman and FNI person were both awesome.

Cool. Good to know. Haven’t had todo much with dealer. Last time went to prince frederick. Waldorf dodge treats my dad like gold. But Waldorf 45mins away without all the traffic.

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Cool. Good to know. Haven’t had todo much with dealer. Last time went to prince frederick. Waldorf dodge treats my dad like gold. But Waldorf 45mins away without all the traffic.
I think you already know, but my dad owns a auto repair business that’s been in business since 1971. Over the years, a lot of trouble vehicles from Waldorf Dodge have come to our shop and we have repaired them under warranty. Waldorf Dodge used to be great, but I don’t trust them anymore and they don’t have a good selection of vehicles on the lot.

Chriswell is usually my second choice, but they don’t have a good selection either, and their FNI guys **** me off.

i’ve bought two vehicles in a row from ourisman Hyundai, and don’t like their sales tactics, which is why I was very pleasantly surprised with the ram dealer. Everyone was clear and upfront with me.

I know guys at Prince Frederick, but no one is allowed to give family discounts any more ( which I think is actually them blowing smoke) so that’s why i didn’t choose them.

ferraiolo1

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Not officiated with them. Just got this three bottle deal.

This is the ceramic spray. It’s 34* here and usually detail spray smears and streaks. This one did not. Washed the truck a few days ago. And just did this quick detail today.

https://glossit.com/pages/detail-spray-collection

49f00e8a989cd6f8ca5d98349f1b053c.jpg

4a40d17e6d1705cf066cd325bc62918e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BilletMotoRam

Reaction score
Washed it last night, I'll grab a pic later 😁 but is this the dreaded window leak?

View attachment 114132
Yessir just had my window replaced for the same problem, the window frame was cracked on the inside on each side of the slider at the top. The frame is actually plastic & once it cracks it allows water in. Now I’m going to seal the third brake light & shark fin.

scottmoyer

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just finished applying the ceramic coating for the first time. It took me 8 hours to wash, clay, compound, polish, IPA wipe and ceramic application. I hope this lasts a long time!!

jmt8706

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Not officiated with them. Just got this three bottle deal.

This is the ceramic spray. It’s 34* here and usually detail spray smears and streaks. This one did not. Washed the truck a few days ago. And just did this quick detail today.

https://glossit.com/pages/detail-spray-collection

49f00e8a989cd6f8ca5d98349f1b053c.jpg

4a40d17e6d1705cf066cd325bc62918e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I saw the last pic and was wondering why you were holding the bottle backwards. Took a minute to figure out it was a mirror finish. Looks great. (y)

Mjgain

Reaction score
Nothing fun, but dropped the Rebel off at the dealer for:
-exhaust manifold ticking and fumes in cab
- hard downshift 4-3 and 8-7
- gas tank won't fill
- mis-aligned rambox lids
- shudder at highway speed- feels like dragging brakes, or binding diff.

We'll see how it turns out!

Users who are viewing this thread